Chapter 1

With the help of Penina, the garment slips off of my body. She walks over to Christina to help as well, since she will be staying at my place for the night. 

My maid, Genevieve, hangs up the luxurious dress. 

"Thank you darling." I praise, giving her air kisses. 

She gives me a sweet smile, and nods curtly, before scurrying off. 

My hands dig through the closet, before finding some pajama pants and a black tank top. Wearing something normal is a necessity after a night adorned in thousands of dollars of silk and gems. Personally, that stuff has never been the most important. My preference is being like everyone, until it is absolutely necessary to wear the expensive outfits. 

"I love your staff." Christina compliments, walking into the closet. 

"They are pretty amazing. Then again, as long as you are kind to them, they will be kind to you." 

Christina walks into my closet, going through my clothes. Not that I mind, half of the clothes in here are probably her leftovers from spending the night. She pulls out a pair of pink pajamas with penguins on the bottom. Quite the odd choice. 

I walk over to my bathroom, rummaging through the cabinet, before pulling out a pack of makeup wipes. We both start wiping off the insane amount of make up that has been pounded into our faces. 

"Do they really have to put on that much!" Christina says, glaring at the wipes covered in product.

I sigh, pushing them into the trash can, "I wonder if anyone has seen our normal faces. I don't mind, however, I like looking a little different. 

Christina laughs, "Probably not, but then again, who in Hollywood doesn't wear any make up." 

I nod, "That's true," 

The two of us walk downstairs, bringing blankets, and go into the home theater. After a few minutes of browsing through Netflix, Christina picks Dr. Strange. I saw it at the premiere, and it was absolutely amazing. Somehow, Chris hasn't evens seen it yet, and I'm more than willing to watch it again. 

"Genevieve!" I call out, rather loudly, knowing this is a big house. 

She walks in, all smiles, "Yes Miss. Prior?" 

I smile, ,"Could you ask Chef to make us some snacks?" 

She smiles, "Of course Miss." 

I give her an appreciative look, and start the movie.

°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●

Christina looks awestruck,"That was so trippy!" 

I laugh,"Yah, it's even better in a 4D theater though." 

She pops the last remaining cheese cube, from the platter, into her mouth, and we both stand up from the seats. 

"Lets go to your room and binge watch Stranger Things again." She says. 

 I stretch my arms, yawning. "Chrissy, it was hard for me to watch this movie. It's 1:30 in the morning! Can't we go to bed! I already had your room made up."

She pouts,"Fine. But just so you know, we are binge watching Stranger Things tomorrow."

 I smirk,"Actually, I can't. I have a meet and greet. I'll have Chef make bacon and eggs for breakfast though!"

She tosses the idea in her head,"Fine."

 I laugh at her, and we walk out. I'm too unbelievably lazy to climb the stairs, so I take the elevator. Honestly, I don't know why my mother insisted on getting such a huge house for one person.

The doors slide open, and I walk out. My door swings open, and I climb into the warmth of my bed. The instant my head hits the pillow, I'm out like a light.

°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●

I'm awoken by the amazing aroma of sizzling bacon. My lungs hungrily breath it air, waking me up. Mornings are the worst, unless you have bacon. My eyes dart over to the clock, seeing it is only 8:45. I have a full our until I need to leave for the meet-and-greet, which is great. 

Catching me by surprise,  Christina jumps in my room before I can pull off the covers, screaming, "BACON!"

I laugh at her immaturity, and pull my body up,  "Calm down Chris. Let's get dressed then head down."

She follows me into the closet, and grabs some of her clothes. She slips on a pair of skinny jeans and a black crop top. I, on the other hand, opt for a more stylish look, seeing as I have the meet and greet later. 

My legs are covered in fitted, black skinny jeans, with rips. I put on a deep red crop top, and black biker jacket. My combat boots are already downstairs, and can be slipped on before I leave. 

I snatch my phone from the nightstand, and we head downstairs. The smell of sizzling bacon contaminated the entire house, making me smile. There is nothing like bacon to start off a day right. Chef, I don't think I know his real name, sets two plates piled with bacon onto the breakfast bar. He places two more plates with scrambled eggs beside the. 

"What would you two like to drink?" He asks, sounding like a waiter. 

"OJ please!" I request.

Christina nods, her mouth already too full of bacon to actually say 'orange juice'.

I laugh at her, and dig in myself. He always seems to make the perfect bacon. I eat some of the eggs, but always ultimately divert back to the overload of bacon.

So yeah, I'm not the ideal Hollywwod star. I like to sleep, I love to have teenage sleepovers with my best friend, I'm not healthy by any means. But, this is how I like it. This is my Hollywood.

First Chapter! Hope ya'll enjoyed it!