Chapter 2

Once Christina leaves, I grab my purse and sunglasses and head out. Today, I'm driving myself, in a purple Mercedes.

I spot a few paparazzi as I pull out, snapping pictures. Don't they have a life? A family?

The traffic is relatively good today, so I get to the building quicker than expected, with 15 minutes to spare before it starts.

When I get out, Christy rushes me in. "So, Tris, honey, we are starting with pictures. A few pictures with each, no big deal." I nod, quickly getting the point.

"Immediately after pictures we will run you to the autograph table. They will either have something for you to sign, or we have some free posters. Got it?"

"Got it." She pushes me into a room, and my ears are filled with screams. "OH MY GOD IT'S TRIS!" I see a little girl squealing, and smile. "I'D PUT A BUTTER KNIFE IN MY BROTHER EDWARDS EYE FOR YOU TRIS!" A grown man yells. That one was weird.

I smile, and greet them, then stand in front of the photographer. The girl up front looks like she's about to faint.

"Alright! Come here!" I beckon, smiling at her. "H- hi! I- I'm Jenny!" She stutters, her face red with excitement.

I grin,"Well Jen, let's take some pictures!" I say, wrapping an arm around her waist. She wraps hers on my neck, and we smile.

"How bout some funny faces?" The photographer suggests. I cross my eyes and stick out my tongue, and she looks intently at the camera raising an eye.

He laughs,"Thank you ladies! Next please!" The girl practically skips away, going mad with happiness.

Next, an unamused teenager and a smaller girl, maybe 13 comes up. The smaller girl answers for the both of them,"Hi! I'm Sophie! And this is my older sister Nita!" She says, hugging my waist. Nita looks me dead in the eyes,"Personally, I think you are a terrible actress, but I'll deal with it for my sister." She says, in the most teenager way possible.

I put an arm around Sophie as she hugs my legs, and reluctantly put my other arm around Nita's shoulder.

She puts on the fakest smile ever. I smile for real, knowing I at least made Sophies day. He snaps a few photos, and Nita drops the act. She peeks my arm from her like it's a molding 5 month old smelly cheese. "Ok, ew. Never touch me again."

I roll my eyes. Bitch. "Next!" I yell. I almost begin drooling at what I see next. A very muscular guy, about my age, with a chiseled jawline, muscles and the most amazing blue eyes I've ever seen.

I blush, looking down,"H- hi." He chuckles, pulling my chin up with his fingers. For a moment, I'm lost in the mesmerizing sea that is his eyes. I hear a snap. He got the picture.

"My name is Four. And I thought I was the one that was a fan of you, not the other way around." I laugh lightly, blushing even harder. He states at my shyness in admiration. The photographer snaps that picture too.

I straighten,"Let's get the actual picture, ok?" I say nervously. He smirks at me, but agrees. I put an arm around his waist, and look up to him. The height difference is perfect, like if I hugged him I could nuzzle my face in his chest. Wait, how could I be thinking of Four like this if I just met him?

"Ehem?" The photographer says,"I got the picture." I laugh again, I guess while we were stuck in each other's gaze, time didn't really stop.

He walks over to the autograph line. I continue with the pictures, eager to be able to talk to him a bit.

°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●

I finally get through the hundreds of pictures, which took longer than I wanted.

I glance at Four, and he gives me a cute, little grin. What could be behind all that...

Once I sit down, the girl, Jemma, Jenny was her name? Yah, that's it. Well, she tosses at least half a dozen things on the table. She begins a ten minute rant on how I'm her role model and imaginary best friend.

Don't get me wrong, I love em, but some just talk so much! I just smile and nod, letting her finish.

Jenny ends with a squeal, and runs away with all of her signed merchandise. Next, that rude teen and her little sister, Sophie I think, come up.

She giggles,"Can you sign my lunchbox? And my backpack? I want everyone to know I met you! And how much I love you!" She says.

I smile,"Of course sweetie!" I leave a nice note, atleast it sounds nice. Dear Sophie. Never stop doing what you want. Not your sister. Not a friend. Just be as adorable and kind as you want to be. Xoxo ☆ Tris Prior

She looks so excited it's unbelievable. The sister, Nerda? Kita? I couldn't be bothered to remember her name, just rolls her eyes and pops a big bubble. Again, may I say, bitch.

Finally, Four is here. My face feels hotter already,"H- hi." He grins in that way that wants to make you melt.

He pulls out a dvd and pulls away one of the posters."These please, gorgeous." I giggle,"No problem." I know plenty of guys are hot and I'm attracted to them, but the usually end up being assholes.

But, Four, he seems... different. There's a quality in him I find almost mysterious. And I most definitely like that.

Once I sign them, I pull out my phone and pull up contacts,"If I autographed this, then you have to autograph your number in my phone." I whisper, making sure no one overheard us.

He smiles,"I've never gotten such a kind offer"

I think I might have my first "not for fame" relationship.