Chapter 7

The next morning, I'm woken by my phone going off. I groggily rub my eyes, and look at the number. It's Four.

I immediately pick up. "Four! How are You! Are you ok?" I say, not being able to hold every thing in.

I hear rough breathing, and then an unfamiliar voice. "If you ever talk to my son again, I will hurt you. He is too pathetic to be worth anyone's time. Don't bother trying to find him."

My jaw hangs open. All I hear is the long, droning beep after he hangs up. Something is not right. No, something is completely, awfully, terrifyingly wrong.

I shake my head from the clouds and jump up. Vivvy comes in my room, seemingly woken up by my jumping, holding her youngest daughter, Mia on her hip.

"Vivvy I need your help. Contact everyone you know who would be willing to help me in some thing that could get a little bit illegal." I say in a hurry as I slip on a crop top and skinny jeans.

She runs downstairs to the phone while I trip into my flats on the way out the door. I run over to my Moms room and bang on her door, letting myself in.

She groggily rubs her eyes,"Baby? What's wrong?" I pull of her blankets,"Four is in trouble. His father called me. He said if I ever talked to him again, he would hurt me. And... He said Four was too pathetic to be worth anyone's time! Who would say that about their own son?"

At this point, she is already pulling on more clothes. "I call Jojo." She says. I smile. I will get him. I will save Four from his monster of a father.

She runs out of the room, and I start my phone calls. I call Christina, Will, Shauna, Lynn, anyone and everyone I know who loves me enough to help. Sadly, that's a select few, but I get Vivvy's and Chefs family to help too.

Everyone agrees to get here by 8, and Chef is getting us breakfast, as I woke them all up at 7:30 in the morning.

I start pacing the floor. Why would someone do this? And threaten me? Why can't Four leave?

My head is pulled from the clouds when mom stops me. "Jojo is coming. And  bringing a few friends." I sigh in releif.

Jojo has been a long time family friend, who happens to be in a very classified sector of the F.B.I. She has helped us before, and I am beyond ecstatic she is helping us again.

Before long, the doorbell rings, and a hoard of people rush in. Christina, Will, Lynn and Shauna have their whole families, along with apparently Vivvy's extended family, as we have to  bring in an extra sofa and two chairs to fit them all.

Then the big crew comes in. JoJo walks in, with a team of a dozen other agents with her. They are equipped with seemingly hundreds of devices.

"Pull up the call, give me your phone. Now." JoJo demands. I quickly do so, not wanting to get on her bad side. JoJo may look feminine, but I've been on her, as I call it, '666 side'.

She brings over a large screen on a rolling screen, and connects it, and other devices to my phone.

Within seconds of the group buzzing, an image of Fours fathers voice frequency is displayed on the screen. "Do you know who it is?" JoJo asks. I nod,"Marcus Eaton."

The play the message on the screen. "Confirmed. Target acquired." A person in the back says.

Some of the younger ones seem mesmerized by the clicks and whirs of the agents and their devices.

Then, I sit down. She starts something that seems to take forever. Some of the younger kids even fall asleep.

Finally, after 45 minutes, she hands each group a small device. "This is Marcus Eatons tracker. We find him, we find Four. We will all head toward him, but on different routes. Are we clear?"

Every one says a tired, "Yea," or nods in agreement. She pushes us into groups, and out the door. When she gets to my mother and I, she hands my phone back. "Good luck kid. I'll be right behind ya."
And so it begins.

Sorry for such a short Chapter!  Please give more comments on how I can improve! Thank you!