Chapter 31

I grab my bag, yelling out into the house, "Good bye Vivvy! Goodbye Chef. Take good care of Nala and Izzy!" 

"I will see you in a few days! Vivvy responds. She is holding Nala, who is climbing around her shoulders. 

I grab my purse, and head outside. The taxi waits to take me to the airport, where I will be flying to Chicago. I have seriously thinking about moving there, and I feel so good about it. I want to raise my babies away from the drama here, away from the paparazzi, away from all of the movies and television shows. 

I am flying out this weekend, with Tobias, to look at houses. I want something smaller than I have now, something that isn't big just to be big. I am so excited, now more than ever because Christina has convinced Will to looking for houses there as well. 

The ride is quick, and I have arrived two hours before my flight, so, I don't rush anything. I check in my bags, and wait in the long line for security. I have on my sunglasses and hat, because I do not want to deal with people this early in the morning. While waiting, somebody called my name, "Hey, Tris!" 

I smile, turning around to see Tobias, "Hey, T-Four!" I say, hugging him over the ropes. He is at the end, and I am in the roped off row beside him. 

"How long have you been waiting?" He asks, looking at the long line ahead of me. 

"Only five minutes, but this is an airport Four. Things take a while." I respond. 

He laughs, "Yes, but when you are impatient this is boring." 

I smile, "It's fine, I'll see you in the plane." 

The line starts to move forward, a sizeable chunk, and I go ahead. The wait ends up being 20 minutes, and of course, I get a "random security check" 

On the plane, we got first class seats, but are still seated next to each other. I put my carry on under the seat, and lean back in the chair. 

"Tired?" Tobias asks from beside me. 

I nod, rubbing my eyes, "Why do I always have to get up at ungodly hours of the day?" 

He chuckles, "It's just your luck. How are the twins feeling today?" 

I grin, looking down at my belly, "Amazing. I am so glad I am in the second trimester now, morning sickness was the worst!"

Tobias laughs, reaching over the aisle. He places his hand on my stomach, and whispers, "I love you babies." 

I can't stop smiling, seeing Tobias like this makes me want to jump for joy. Well, if my ankles weren't starting to swell. 

"How did the OBGYN say flying would feel for you?" Tobias asks, leaning back into his seat. 

"She said be super careful, and if I felt any pain or discomfort we would more than likely have to stop.  I think that I will be fine though." I explain. 

"That's great!" He says, beaming. 

I really do love these moments, when we really do feel like a family. 

----------------------

The plane shakes as we land, and I grab the sides of the seat. "It's okay Tris." Tobias reassures me. 

I spot the airport out the window, and smile. Ah, ground. The descent is slow, and I hate every second of it. The rumbling makes me want to throw up, and I regret the 3 chocolate donuts this morning. 

When we finally land, I am one of the first to get off. Tobias follows closely behind me. I rush to the bag pick up, looking for a space where I don't feel like I am surrounded. He catches up to me, "Feeling a little claustrophobic?" He asks. 

I nod, calming down. He grins, "I would know, I am claustrophobic." 

I cock my head, "Really? I thought you were only afraid of heights." 

He laughs, "Nope, but everyone is afraid of something, right?" 

His lightheartedness has made my worry go away, and I feel so much better. Wr go over to the luggage and find our bags. "I'll call an Uber." Tobias says, pulling out his phone. 

I lean against the bag, excited for our stay here in Chicago. I am so ready for this major life change, I have never looked forward to something more.