Chapter 33

I look through the list I have kept on my phone of our listings, and take off the penthouse. After the house we just saw, it would not be able to compare. 

It wasn't huge, but still had two stories and an attic and basement. There were two master bedrooms, which I absolutely loved, and the twins bedrooms had a connecting Jack and Jill bathroom. The attic was finished, and had a small area where we can add furniture and built-in bookshelves along the short walls. 

The main level was absolutely amazing, with a fully decked out kitchen (with an island!), gigantic living room that could easily fit the furniture I have, a tall dining room with a gorgeous chandelier, Tobias and I would both have an office, and there was a playroom. 

Lastly, the basement was finished as well, and came with a pool table, air hockey, darts, and a few other things. I also had board games at home I could put in the closet. 

"I really think that house was perfect." I tell Tobias, smiling uncontrollably. 

Ever since my second trimester started, I have been more optimistic than usual. 

"I really do love it, and I think it is the perfect size. I do still want to see the house tomorrow to confirm, and then if we don't like it we can put in an offer on this house." He says, pulling into the airport. 

"I think so as well, I can't wait till we are able to move here!" I exclaim, beyond excited, "Not to mention that Christina and Will are already coming, and The Pedridiots and their girlfriends want to move too! I think Uriah only agreed because Marlene forced him to, but still!" 

Tobias laughs, "I wish that Lynn and Lauren would move here, she is my workout buddy. I guess planning for their wedding is a little more important." 

I grin, remembering the day Lynn told us about her asking Lauren to marry her. Lauren was almost a complete opposite, but they really evened each other out. I had never seen Lynn smile so much since high school, when she kissed her. 

"Come on, we have to go pick Christina and Will up from their plane." Tobias opens the door for me, and pulls me out of my daze. 

"Oh, sorry, thank you." I laugh, stepping out. 

He gives me a hand, and we walk over to the flight arrivals. Checking the time, I notice that they must have just arrived, so we have a few minutes. 

"How did you convince your whole life to move with you?" Tobias blurts out. 

I scrunch up my eyebrows, "Um... what?" 

He sighs, turning to face me, "You have your whole life moving with you. You still have an acting career, even being pregnant, you have your parents, and all of your friends moving here too, of course all of your things, and you have...me." 

I look at him smiling at how he sees this, "Tobias, I made this decision on my own. I wanted a fresh start, away from the place that was causing so much stress. My friends and family decided themselves, that it would be best to come and support me here, and as for you, well you had to come. You are the father of our children, they can't come here without you." 

He looks so genuinely happy, "I don't think I could let you do anything without me, Tris. It was so hard for those few months you wouldn't talk to me, after I was a complete idiot." 

I laugh, "Of course, I do have your little ones, after all." 

He shakes his head, "It's not just that you have our twins, it's you, Tris. Everything about you is amazing, your laugh, your smile, you're kind, selfless, smart, honest and brave. You are electric, and I wouldn't be able to let you move so far away, without seeing your face for so long. You make me a better person, Tris. I was, let's face it, a complete asshole before I met you. I do, and always will, love you, Beatrice Prior." 

It all comes to me, my heart is full. This man, this stupid, handsome, amazing man, has been the light of my life since the day I laid eyes on him. Through this time, he only made me angry once, and I knew it wasn't his fault. I was the one being stupid, I did this to myself. "I'm ready." I sigh, placing a hand on his cheek. 

"Ready for what, Tris." 

I lean forward, locking lips with him. I really missed this, it was so hard not having him by my side. He kisses me back, overjoyed. I pull away, my forehead resting on his. "I'm ready to give you a second chance." 

The sound of clapping erupts from around us, and I scream, jumping into his arms. Damn it, people were watching that whole thing. God what a cliche mess. My cheeks are flushed, and I cover my face. 

There is a whole crowd of people, who probably just wanted to see somebody famous, but ended up just witnessing a moment that has changed my life. 

I laugh, smiling, and turn back to Toby, "You know, Tobias Eaton, I really do love you." 

His grin is contagious, "I'll always love you Tris." 

"Um, what the hell just happened?" Christina yells over people. 

I start laughing uncontrollably, what always do when I'm nervous. Of course, Christina did just interrupt an incredibly sweet moment, but whatever. 

"I, er, uh." 

She squeals, "Wait, did my ship just sail! Oh. My. God. Tris!!! You should have told me sooner!" 

I laugh at her enthusiasm, "This kind of just happened Chris. How was your flight?" 

"Who cares, I'm too excited to think!" She exclaims, dancing around. 

I giggle, joining in. Tobias looks at me, love in his eyes. I think that this is all I want in my life, best friends, a family, and... Tobias.