Chapter 32

"Come on! We have our first house tour in 20 minutes!" I laugh, pulling Tobias' arm from the hotel room. 

"Hold on Tris, I need to grab my wallet." He says, chuckling. 

I think for a second, "Oh, grab my gloves and scarf off my bed!" 

"Got em'!" He says, jogging back out of the door. 

We go downstairs, and head into the rental car. Four chose to get a Chevy sonic, something small that is good for us two for the few days we are here. 

He gets into the drivers seat, and I get into the seat beside him. "When will Christina and Will be flying in?" He asks. 

"They get in tonight, Christina had a contract meeting for a new movie, which is filming here." I explain, buckling in. 

"Are they planning on moving here the same time as us?" He asks, pulling out from the hotel. 

"I don't know, most likely I guess." 

The first place we are looking at is a large penthouse in the heart of Chicago. It is on the top of an apartment building, and the pictures online showed it being very spacious. We arrive, and the building looks relatively nice from the outside. 

"Come on, the realtor is probably already in the lobby." Four says. He opens the door for me, and I step out. 

The inside lobby is humongous, and there are a few people mingling through the hallways. I spot our realtor standing near the elevator. I walk up to her, "Hello Sarah! How are you?" 

She smiles, "I am doing great Miss. Prior. How are you two doing?" 

Tobias smiles, "We are doing great. We flew in yesterday morning, and did a little sight seeing." 

"Well that's fantastic! We should get up to the penthouse now." She brings us upstairs, and through a wide hallway. The double door is surrounded with an intricate frame, making me hopeful the inside will look as good. 

She puts a pass code in the lock on the front, and we walk into the doors. The first thing you see is a wide foyer, which has the stairs and other rooms connecting it. 

"As you can see, the foyer has an updated hardwood floor, and it opens up to all of the rooms." 

I admire the dark red color of the floors, it has always been one of my favorites. We walk into the kitchen, which I don't like as much. The counters are a dull grey granite, and the appliances are all black. I don't like how dim it is, but it is completely updated. 

"The kitchen has newly renovated appliances, with a farmhouse sink and large fridge." She says, showing us each aspect. The lights are bright LED's, which helps with the darker color.

"I don't think this kitchen looks very nice." Tobias whispers in my ear. 

I nod, agreeing without saying anything. "Let's look at the dining area and living room." Sarah says, bringing us across the foyer. We walk into the dining room, which has the same hardwood, and is very spacious. There is a gigantic oak table in the middle, with matching chairs. This is definitely a high point of the penthouse. 

"This is gorgeous!" I say, running my hand along the polished wood. 

"This was handcrafted by a local store, actually." Sarah responds. 

We walk into the living room, which is carpeted. There is a black sectional across one corner, with two recliners next to them. Across from the seats is a fairly large flat screen TV. I have to say, this looks like it would fair well with our family. 

"This living room is newly updated, and the furniture is never before used." Sarah says. 

"It is definitely a good family room." I tell Tobias. 

"Yeah, I could see little ones running around here." He adds on, smiling at me. 

Sarah grins, "I am glad you love this. Now, let's check out the bathroom down here, and then we can look at the bedrooms." 

We follow her to an area under the large stairs, which actually fits a fairly large bathroom. There is a large porcelain sink, and a full wall mirror behind it. 

"Let's look at the bedrooms." I say, walking over to the stairs. 

We Tobias holds my arm as we go upstairs, probably just making sure I don't fall down. The top of the stairs opens to a large area with a few different doors opening up to it. There is a table in the middle of the area with a beautiful flower vase. 

"As you know, there are 4 bedrooms, and 2 more bathrooms up here. Let's check out the master bedroom first." Sarah says, bringing us to the first room. 

I think if we were to get this place, I would take the master. It is about 3/4 the size of the living room, with a bed frame and mattress already in it. "This has the master bathroom, which is perfect for you." She says, opening one of the doors. 

"Wow." I breath out, surprised. 

There is a giant soaker tub, double vanity with gorgeous granite counter tops, and a stand in shower. I absolutely love it. 

"I would so take this room." I laugh, looking up to Tobias. 

"Well... I do need my space." He chuckles. 

"Nice try." I grin. 

"Well, there is a good enough sized bedroom beside this one. I'm sure you cold work it out between the two of you." Sarah says, smiling at our banter. 

"Well, let's go see your bedroom T-Four." I giggle. 

He rolls his eyes, throwing an arm over my shoulder. 

We walk over to the other bedroom, which is also an okay size. It isn't as big as the master, but is enough for Tobias to sleep in. 

"Perfect for you, see?" I wave my hand around. 

"We'll see." He mutters. 

"Well, last, but not least, I would like to show you where the little ones bedroom's might be." She says, leading us across the hall. 

I am not very happy about those, though. The bedrooms are rather tiny, even if they are babies, and wouldn't be able to keep them for too many years. 

"They do have a bathroom on the end of this bedroom. It is a bit smaller, but still has a bath/shower combo and single sink." She shows us the bathroom, which has the same dull counter tops as the kitchens. 

"Now that you have seen all of the penthouse, what are you two thinking?" Sarah asks. 

Tobias speaks up first, "I think it is a nice area, but I was not a fan of all of the counters and the twins bedrooms are kind of small." 

Sarah nods, "Understandable, I could find something with more space. I have a house set up to tour tonight. Then, tomorrow, one more penthouse. I hope we will have enough time to find you something perfect." 

I feel like soon, everything is going to fall into place, and life might feel normal