Chapter 13

I give Tobias I sweet kiss on the lips,"Get up hon, Chef made us some bacon and eggs." I whisper in his ear. He rolls over a little.

His eyes dart open,"Bacon?" I giggle,"Yes Toby. Now get up or I'll eat it all."

He sits up quickly from his pillow, getting headrush. I laugh, and stand up from his bed. "Come and get me!" I yell, running out of the room.

He laughs, jogging out the room behind me. I turn and slide down the banister to the dining room. I glance behind me seing him run down the stairs quickly. I run to the table, stopping in my tracks.

"MOMMA! DAD!" I yell, jumping into their arms. I am engulfed in their embraces. I hear Tobias say,"Huh?" From behind me.

I let go, and give them each a kiss on the cheek."T-F-" I start,
"Tobias." He says, holding out his hand.

My mom gives him a big hug, and my dad gives a firm handshake. "Mom, Dad, this is my... boyfriend." I introduce.

My Dads eyes widen,"Boyfriend? Is this the one that..."
"Saved me, then I saved him? Yes.. it is."

He smiles,"Then you had my approval the day you saved my daughter's life."

Tobias stands there, dumbfounded by the speed of the events occurring in front of him.
"Th-Thank you sir." He says.

Honestly, the speed of the events that just happened surprised me. We sit down around the table, and Chef walks out with a giant tray of bacon.

Before anyone can get a bite I take two handfuls and shove it in my mouth. Mom looks disgusted, while Dad and Toby are laughing like crazy.

I wipe off my face, and put the bacon I couldn't fit in my mouth into my plate.

"That was adorable." Tobias says. "I know," I respond, doing a hair flip.

Mom and Dad laugh at us.

Once everyone is served, we say grace and dig in. I finish most of my bacon in minutes, and wolf down the eggs. Yah.... I forgot dinner last night.

"So Tobias, how has recovery been?" Mom asks.

He shrugs,"It's been ok. I'm still way weaker than I want to be, but Tris makes it easier."

He grabs my hand under the table, and squeezes it. I smile,"I'm just so perfect aren't I?"

He rolls his eyes,"Duh! Of course you are!" Mom and Dad smile at us, I can feel they are happy with us. 

Once we finish eating, Mom and I go up to my room, and Dad and Tobias go to the living room to talk. 

"So I was thinking we could go get some pictures at the Hollywood sign later. I don't think Tobias has been there." She says, sitting on the edge of my bed. 

"That sounds fun, what should I wear?" I ask. Mom walks into my closet, and shuffles through my clothes,"You should have more of my designed clothes in here. But for now, wear this." 

After a few minutes of looking in my closet, she tosses a black and white ombre tank top, white jean shorts, and black lace up sandals onto my bed. I nod in approval,"Good choices." 

I change into the clothes, and grab my phone, purse and circle shades before walking out. We slide down the banister, to the boys. 

"Get up losers!" I yell, jumping into Tobias' lap."We are going to the hollywood sign!" Dad darts up immediately, knowing Mom is strict. 

Tobias stands up, and carries me. I laugh, as he continues walking to his stuff with me laying in his arms. He slips on his shoes. 

"Mr. Prior, could you put my phone in my back pocket?" Tobias asks. Everything he is doing makes me giggle harder. 

Dad just shrugs, and slips it into his pocket. Mom lets us out of the doors, and unfortunately, the first thing I see is paparazzi, snapping pictures of me. I bury my head into Tobias' shirt, trying to ignore the clicking noise. 

I hear my parents and Tobias start running, and I look up. They are heading towards moms Lamborghini. Tobias tosses me in the backseat, and jumps in after me. As soon as my parents hit their seats, the car zooms out of the driveway. 

"God I hate them!" I whine, while I buckle in. 

"I know honey, lets just hope they didn't get a clear picture with you two. Lord knows the stories that would come from it." Mom says, grabbing my hand. 

"I wouldn't really mind them knowing about us. The only thing I care about is the millions of rumors they'll make up." I say, twiddling my fingers. 

"It'll be ok Tris, I don't mind fighting them off." Tobias jokes, with a wink. I smile, giving him a quick kiss. Dad smiles at us through the mirror, making me blush. 

No matter what I've been going through, Tobias has made it so much better.