Chapter 17

One week later

I wake up so happy, knowing that today will be fun. The whole gang is going out drinking tonight for Christinas birthday. Before that, we are swimming at her house, and eating pizza at noon. I have 2 hours till.

I push off my blankets, and hop up. I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror, and laugh. My hair is a mess and my old makeup is smeared on my face.

Someone knocks at the door. "Come in!" I shout, going to my closet. 

Vivvy walks in with a fresh basket of laundry. "Thanks so much! I'll hang it up myself."

"Of course Tris. If you don't mind me asking, how is it going with your dream boy?" She asks, nodding her head in the direction of his room

I smile,"Perfect. He's so perfect."

Her face beams,"I love to see you happy. You are like one of my own kids."

I give her a hug, before she goes down the hall to give Toby his clothes. I grab hangers and put the clothes up. Once it is done, Vivvy grabs the basket and goes downstairs.

I grab a purple crop top and black shorts, and a black bikini to go under it. I toss my pajamas in the hamper, and get in the shower.

The water is perfectly warm, and feels great on my skin. I wash off quickly, and put a towel around my exposed body. I use my waterproof makeup set, and my hair is into a braid.

When I am done getting dressed I head downstairs. Tobias is sitting at the breakfast bar enjoying some bacon and pancakes.

"Hey babe!" I wrap my arms around him. He smiles and kisses my cheek,"Hey Tris, how did you sleep?"

"Great, excited for  today. The whole gang will be together for once." I say, as I hop in the seat beside him.

"Have I even met them all?" He asks, looking up from his plate. I shrug,"I don't know if you've met Uri and Zeke. "

"Well they sound fun, I can be the DD for you guys." He offers, I agree, and start digging into my own plate as soon as Chef places it down.

Once we are done, Tobias and I sit down and relax, me snuggled in his arms. We just sit in silence, enjoying each other's warmth.

"Don't we have to get up?" I hear him say after what seems like hours. I bury my head in his chest,"Do we have too?"

He laughs, and gets up, letting my head fall back on the couch, I groan, getting up. "Fine, we still have " I glance at the clock,"An hour to waste."

"Grab your phone and purse, I'll get towels and the present and we can just come early." He says.

I run upstairs to find my stuff. I remember to grab some extra undergarments for after the pool. He meets me downstairs, and we take my car, Tobias driving.

"Did I tell you I got a job?" He says. My eyes widen,"Really! What is it?"

"I am actually an extra in a movie. Nothing big, but maybe I can be like you." He explains.

I smile giddily,"That's great babe! I still have a week till filming starts for my next movie, maybe I can help."

"That would work great, we can work out details after today." He says, as we pull into Christinas house.

He grabs the towels, and I grab everything else. "I got the door, be quick." He says. I hurry through.

"Tris!" Christina yells as soon as we walk in. She runs over and gives me a hug. "Hey Christina! Happy birthday!"