Chapter 35

2 days later

I stretch my arms out, just wanting to sleep more. That's how it's been for the past few days, really. I want to go back to sleep, and five minutes later WOOP I WANT TO GO CLIMB A MOUNTAIN. It's like I get the most random motivation at the most random times. 

"Tris?" I hear Tobias say from beside me. 

Wait, he slept in my bed? I hope I didn't kick him in my sleep. "Yes babe?" I respond, turning over. 

He smiles at me, "I wanted to go to your appointment today. See how the twins are doing." 

Hearing him wanting to come makes me a thousand times happier, "Of course. You haven't even seen an ultrasound yet." 

The grin on his face looks so genuine, so loving. This is the man I fell in love with. He was never a cheater, he was an accomplice in Cory's dirty game. He has always loved me, and always will. 

For a few minutes, we just stare into each others eyes, enjoying the moment of... pure happiness. Everything is racing through my mind, those eyes, this idiot, my Tobias. He is all mine, and I should never have let him escape my grasp. God, I love him so much, everything about him is perfect, and I almost pushed it all away. 

"Tris?" He whispers, a hand resting on my waist. 

"I think we might want to get up." He says, pushing the blanket off of us. 

I slip back onto my backside, laughing a little. "What?" He asks, looking at me. 

"Oh, nothing. I was just having a little cliche moment in my head and then you told me we had to get up." 

He laughs at himself, "Well..sorry? Still, I am going to get in the shower." 

"I'll get dressed, meet me downstairs in..." I glance at the clock, "Thirty minutes." 

"Great, I am beyond excited." He gives me a quick kiss on the forehead, and walks into the bathroom. 

I sigh, pulling myself up from the bed. My room is chilly, once my body isn't absorbed in the warmth of the bed. I get up, and go to my closet, having to pick out my comfy clothes. Of course, I go with leggings and a sweatshirt. 

I brush my hair back into a ponytail, and do minimal makeup to cover my dark circles. When I am done, Tobias walks out in just a towel, his hair messy. 

"Are you trying to turn me on or something?" I mutter, looking away. 

He chuckles at me, putting his wet arms around my shoulders, "What else would I be doing?" 

I jump out from his grasp, "Don't get my clothes wet!" 

"Well you aren't wearing Gucci." He rolls his eyes at me. 

"Yeah, whatever. Get dressed." I go out of my room, and check on the little ones.

 Nala is playing on her cat tree, and the moment she sees me, she bounds across the room. I laugh, picking her up, "How are you my little one?" 

She purrs, rubbing against my face. I hold her close, and check on Izzy. She is still asleep, and snoring, for some reason. I close the door behind me, and set Nala down beside her pet sister. She lays down, and I get the picture for Instagram. At this point, 99% of my posts are of my pets, and me and Tobias. I won't post much else until I get my ultrasound pictures, hopefully today. 

I leave the door open, and make sure that Vivvy will watch them until we are back, although I suspect Chef will be watching him more than her. When I get back downstairs, Tobias is wearing an outfit identical to mine, but he has on black jeans instead of leggings. We both have on the same DH sweatshirt, which is weird.