Chapter 45 LAST CHAPTER

(PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTE!!!!!) 

Finally, Christina and Will walk out. The last two before me. They get to the front, and line up. 

The music changes, which is my cue. Ava is laying on my shoulder, quiet, as if she knows how special this moment is. I start walking down the aisle, my dress and veil trailing behind me. Everybody stands, making me feel like the center of attention. Well, this time, I am. 

Instead of focusing on my friends and family, I focus ahead on Tobias. Noah is held comfortably in one of his arms, while he wipes his eye with the other. My big tough Tobias, crying at our wedding. Seeing him like this just makes me start to cry, and thank goodness for waterproof makeup. 

My steps get quicker, eager to get to my fiance. Soon, he'll be my husband. I dab at my eyes, finally getting to the alter. 

My dad stands from his seat, gives Ava and I both a kiss, and hands us off to Toby. My Dad, who is so selfless, he didn't want to walk down the aisle so it could be just me and my baby girl. 

The officiant starts to speak, "We are gathered here today, to celebrate the..." His words become murmurs to me, all I am focused on his my family. 

Right here, right now, I am marrying the love of my life, with my kids right here to witness the whole thing. It's a dream come true. 

'I love you' I mouth to him, and move Ava higher up on my hip. 

'I love you too' he mouths back. 

While the officiant is saying something, Ava starts to whine, and starts wiggling. I bounce her a little, but she doesn't calm down. She leans forward towards Tobias, at the same time Noah goes for me. 

I laugh, switching with him. Noah gives me the cutest toothless grin, before attempting to eat my dress. My family let's out a few laughs at that one, and I pull him away. He makes me hold him on the front, and he wraps his arms around my neck. The others 'aw'. Ava tries to climb up Tobias' shoulders, so he picks her up and places her on his neck, holding her steady. Everyone laughs again, he really his a great father. 

"As I was saying, the lovely couple have decided to prepare their own vows." 

"Oh, can I go first? I don't want to cry before Four reads his." I ask, pulling the paper from the side of my bra. 

What? It's the only place I had! 

He nods, "That's great. Go on." 

I unfold the paper, already wanting to cry. Hold it together Tris. 

I take a deep breath, "Four. I would start with some sap story about how we met, and how I knew we would always be together, and how I will always love you, but that is so cliche. Instead, I'll talk about everything that went wrong." 

People start laughing, and I smile, more confident, "The first day I met you, I acted like a lovesick teenager, and it was so embarrassing. I didn't even know what was ahead of me at that point. Some guy tried to hurt me, you saved me. Then, I saved you from he-who-shall-not-be-named, then, we broke up, sad I know. We still got back together, I almost died again, was in a coma, and finally, had these two munchkins." I give Noah a kiss on the head. 

"I know this just sounds like the dream relationship, but it was hard. What mattered, was that you stuck with me through it all.  You are my rock, you help me with everything. You love me unconditionally, and never leave me behind. You take care of our family, and you are a true man. So, my love, I vow to stay with you, through pain, suffering, love, family, hardships, whatever you need. I vow to always stay with you, no matter how many times you steal my Dauntless cake, or when we argue, I will always come back to you. Four, I vow to always be yours. To be your wife until we die, and I will always, and I mean always, love you with everything in my heart." 

Tobias smiles, genuine love filling him, "My beautiful Tris, that was amazing. Don't hate me, my vows are kind of cheesy." 

I laugh, and let him continue. 

"Tris, we have been through hell together. But, we have also been through heaven together. Whenever we are upset, just being in each others presence is enough to cheer one another up. We are two parts of a whole, and no matter what, we always stay together. We have a family, insane friends, crazy fans, but no matter what, you will always be the most important to me. You took part of my heart, and I don't think I can get it back. 

So, I vow to love you through whatever we may go through, and I vow to support you and our family even if we lose everything. I vow to be your rock, teddy bear, and best friend. Because I love you, Tris, and nothing can change that." 

I try to resist, but steady tears fall down my face. 

"May we have the rings?" The officiant asks. 

Christina taps my shoulder, and I see her with smeared makeup. She hands me the small box with Tobias' ring, and I hand her Noah. Tobias hands Ava to Zeke, and takes my ring. 

"Four, repeat after me. I, Four Eaton." 

He takes my hand, holding it gently, "I, Four Eaton," 

"Take you, Beatrice Prior." 

"Take you, Beatrice Prior," He looks at me with such love, everything feels right in this moment. 

"To be my lawfully wedded life, through sickness and through health." 

He starts to slip the ring on my finger, "To be my lawfully wedded life, through sickness and through health."

"As long as we both shall live." 

As long as we both shall live." I hold his hand, still crying. 

"Now, Tris, repeat after me. I, Beatrice Prior," 

"I, Beatrice Prior." I take the ring from the box. 

"Take you, Four Eaton." 

"To be my lawfully wedded husband, through sickness and through health." 

I hold the gold ring at the end of his finger, "To be my lawfully wedded husband, through sickness and through health." 

"As long as we both shall live." 

I slip the ring on his finger, my voice cracking, "As long as we both shall live. "

"Now, may I present to you, Mr. and Mrs. Four Eaton, you may kiss the bride." 

Tobias grabs me, dipping my body as he connects my lips to his. I laugh, kissing back. He pulls my back up, and kisses me again. I put my hand on his cheek, "I love you so much, Tobias." I whisper. 

"I love you too baby." 

This is it. I am Mrs. Tris Eaton. I am married to the love of my life, have kids with the love of my life, and everything is perfect. This is perfect. Life is perfect. 

GUYS! I'm crying! This is the last chapter, and this story has been amazing for me! I'm so glad you all have read this, and I'm so sad that it's over. I love you so much initiates! On another note, as this ends, a new story begins! I have two options for a new book, which I have already started on both. 

1. Divergent Powers High

2. Divergent: Candor POV

Whatever you guys want, I'll start immediately. I'll just do majority wins. I also need to know if you guys just want an epilogue, or if you want me to do a sequel. (Which I would need more ideas for) Again, It's up to you guys! Thank you for spending time reading this book, it's been so important to me. I love you initiates!