Chapter 23

I slam the snooze button, and roll back over in my bed. It's too early to get up, I want to sleep forever.

"Excuse me! Tris?" I hear Vivvy say from my door. I manage to sit up, still feeling like I needed days of sleep.

"Yes Vivvy?" I mumble, brushing the hair from my face.

"I need to show you something..." She sounds guilty. I don't think she did something, I think it is pity.

"What's wrong? Nobody figured out did they?" I get a little bit panicky, and stand up out of bed. I immediately get dizzy, and regret my decision.

"Um, could you bring it over here?" I ask, steadying myself.

"Of course Miss. It's a bit to take in." There's that voice again.

She hands me a magazine, which reads on front, Tris Prior and Four Eatons Juicy Breakup! The betrayal! The cheating! Cory Rose explains her secret relationship!

My eyes widen,"Am..Am I seeing this right?" I stand up quickly, wanting to go slap the dissapointment of a human being that is Cory Rose.

"Tris! Sit down! You should not be up like this after being so sick!" Vivvy grabs my arm.

I shake my head,"No, I have to go confront her!"

I feel determined...for a few seconds.

Then there is that dreaded feeling of bile going up my throat.

"B-bathr-"

She understands, helping me over. I lean over the toilet, emptying everything from what seems like the last week.

Vivvy holds back my hair and rubs my back. "It's ok Trissy, shhhh."

I wash out my mouth, and go back to my bed.

"Do you want to look over the magazine?" She asks, holding it up. I nod, still curious on what other lies she could come up with.

"I will bring you some toast and eggs. Would you like a glass of milk?" Vivvy says, as she heads to the door.

I nod,"Thank you."

I turn through the pages, and go to this fake interview.

Exclusive interview with Cory Rose herself. All about the secret relationship and drama!
We got a chance to glance into the huge breakup of Four Eaton and Tris Prior! We got to talk to the reason herself, Cory Rose!
She says, that she and Four had been going out for 2 months prior to this breakup!
"It was such a wonderful relationship, I always felt loved, but there was lingering guilt. Those nights when I would go to his house and have romantic dates, I knew my best friend would die of she knew about us!"

We dug deep enough to find the picture of the two lovebirds together, the night Tris caught them!

I let a small tear come out at the picture of them kissing. Even if it was brief, it changed so much for me.

"I really do still love him,"Cory claims,"It is just so unfortunate she found us on one of our many private breaks!"