Chapter 3

I drive home, barely keeping my mind off of mystery man Four. He was so sweet and funny. But those eyes... something hides behind those eyes.

I decide to stop at one of my other friends houses, Shauna. Shauna is a little older than me, by 2 years. She starred in one of my earliest movies with me, and we've been friends ever since.

Her house is not far from mine. We planned that out years ago. I pull through her long driveway and park right next to her own car, a blue Lamborghini.

I stay as quiet as possible, and sneak through the front door. The first person to see me is one of her maids, Priscilla. I shush her, and she smiles, going back to dusting.

I tip toe to the kitchen, and peel through the living room. Shauna is sprawled across the couch, watching an episode of Law and Order.

I slowly and carefully open a cabinet, pulling out two pots. She shifts a little, and a freeze. Nothing to worry about.

I get on my knees and crawl behind her couch. Priscilla distracts her by dusting off the coffee table. I give her a little smile.

Slowly, but skillfully, I stand up. With one swift movement, I slam the pans together, creating a humongous bang.

Shauna jumps up screaming, her eyes wide. I fall to the floor laughing. She gets one look at me, and runs over. "You little bitch! Though I still love you, even if he scared the living hell out of me."

I laugh like a madman, clutching my stomach. She rolls her eyes, knowing I have a mean sense of humour. I struggle to get up, wiping tears from my eyes. Shauna bear hugs me when I'm finally stable.

"What happened Trissy poo! Why haven't I seen you in so long!" I give her a death stare,"Don't. Call. Me. Trissy. Poo."

She laughs, acting innocent,"So?" We make our way back to the couch as I start speaking. "I've been so busy with premieres and red carpets, I've been trying to get any opportunity for alone time. It's so stressful with such a full schedule!" I say, apologizing.

She smiles,"That's ok. I get it, we are all Hollywood stars here. It happens a lot." I love how sincere she insists on being.

"So," I kick my shoes off onto her floor, and a maid runs and picks them up. They are too nice."I've got the rest of the day off. What do you want to do? Preferably in the house." I insist. Paparazzi are tiring.

She thinks for a moment, then I see the look of realization of an (not ridiculous) idea. "I got my indoor pool fixed last week and installed a water slide, we can invite Christina, Will and Lynn. I'll have someone order a bunch of pizza and soda and we can gorge ourselves for a night!"

That has never sounded so appealing in my life. "Absolutely. I'll call everyone, you ask someone to get the junk food. I'm going to need one of your bikinis."

When I finish, we both head off in different ways to do our 'tasks'. I pull out my phone and call Christina. As always, she picks up immediately. "Wassup Tris?"

"Hey, come over to Shaunas. We are having a pool and pizza party." I say simply, knowing it would be enough for her to agree.

I hold the phone away from my face as she does the familiar 'SQUEEE' "Ok! Be there in 20!"

I hang up, and call Will next. He takes a while to answer, he's usually more busy. After All, Will is an actor, and he sings, so his time is almost always filled.

"Hey Will! You free?" He hesitates,"I don't have anything left tonight, wassup?" He asks. I smile, for once he isn't busy,"Come on over to Shaunas. We are having a pool and pizza party."