Chapter 34

I hold Tobias' hand, watching as all four of us walk around the house. I have had a smile that just won't go away all weekend, I am so happy. 

"As you can see, everything here has a modern update, and can easily accommodate two or three people." Our realtor says, aiming that statement at Chrissy and Will. 

I know this is a little small for us, we just wanted to tag along and see what they were looking for. "Is there a basement?" Will asks, looking around. 

"No, but there are two stories and an included game room and screening room, per request of Miss. Kravitz." Sarah says, smiling. 

"That's fantastic! Will this is perfect!" Christina exclaims, hugging him. 

"Honey we haven't even seen the whole downstairs yet." Will mumbles, pushing her off. 

"Fine, fine. We will see everything before deciding." She sighs, not really letting it go. 

It really is a perfect house for Will and Christina, it is big enough for parties, has a huge downstairs, and an office for them both. Tobias and I don't say a word, letting them look around and absorb everything. By the time we have toured the whole house, Christina is ecstatic. 

"Will, we are getting it, no questions asked." She demands, obviously not wanting to negotiate. 

"Are you sure? It's only the second house we have looked at." Will counters. 

"Absolutely positive. How much are they asking for?" Christina says, smiling at Sarah. 

"Well, right now, the selling price is $450,000, but there are so many people after it, I recommend offering $475,000." Sarah responds. 

"No problem, let's get on it now." Christina says. 

"Positive?" Will assures. 

"Positive."

------------------------

I laugh, pointing ahead, "Look, it's that weird bean thing!" 

"Um, you mean Cloud Gate?" Tobias chuckles at me. 

I shrug, "Whatever, let's get a picture. Christina do you mind?" 

She smiles, "Sure, this will look so cool with the night lights of Chicago." 

I jog over to the front of the bean, Tobias trailing behind me. I find a spot with the least amount of tourists, and we pose together, his hand on my waist, mine around his. We both smile brightly, loving the feeling. 

Christina snaps the picture, and I run over to see it. I think it is honestly, perfect. The light gleam around us and in our eyes, and I feel like even the moment was pure perfection. 

"Thank you so much Christina, I love it." I give her a hug, and take my phone back. 

Of course, I post it on Instagram, my public and private accounts. "Put your phone down, we are going to dinner." Tobias says, grabbing it from my hand. 

"Hey, not cool!" I yell, jumping up to try and grab it from him. 

"Nope, we are going to The Berghoff and nobody is going to be on their phones." He insists, pushing me back down. 

"Not fair, you can't take stuff away from a pregnant woman." I pout, crossing my arms. 

"Well you are just acting like a kid right now." He says, putting my phone in his jacket pocket. 

"Whatever, jerk." 

He laughs at me, and puts his arms over my shoulders, "You know you love me."