26

Warning: prelude to SPG (Prelude bes! Wag ka atat.)  😂😂😂

--------

Deireen

"Ruzzi.." hingal ko ng magkahiwalay ang aming mga labi para humugot ng kinakailangang hininga. Hindi ko namalayan na ibinaba niya na pala ako sa high chair na malapit sa sofa.

I am so over the clouds and I don't know if its good for my heart but I don't care at all! I am living my life! For the first time after so many years..

Oh God, I have never ever in my whole 25 years of existence, ever felt this much joy. Sabi ng doctor, extreme emotions are not good for me but hell, I can't control myself even more than I can control the weather or the time.

All I can ever do is follow through. Ride with the wave and let myself soar.

I looked at him, noting that his eyes are closed and the subtle growth of stubble on his prominent jaw. Tinitigan ko ang gwapo niyang mukha, ang matangos niyang ilong, ang magandang kurba sa kanyang mamula-mulang labi.

Ang perpeksyon ng buong mukha niya.

I can't really say what me made love this amazing man. Yes I was attracted to his face, his body, his voice, even his smell, but love? Damn, that is what I can't seem to understand. Unang kita ko pa lang kasi sa kanya, I have already felt a strange stirring inside my soul.

Its kind of like a meeting of soul-mates.

Like destiny.

That's why I know that whatever I feel for this man was more than emotion itself, hell, kung may tataas pa sa love, I would say, that is what I feel for him.

Nagbukas ang kanyang mga mata at dumiretso ang tingin niya sa akin. His eyes softened as he gazed at me and my parted lips. Binasa ko ang nanunuyo kong labi at nakita ko kung paano niya iyon sinundan ng tingin. And then I felt him kiss me on my forehead, and trailed to my nose up to the corner of my mouth.

I moved as if pulled by strings, as if hypnotized to follow that sensual curve of his lips but he just chuckled and then put his forehead on mine.

Nanatili kaming tahimik ng ilang segundo pero hindi ko napigilang hindi magsalita. Tumatalon ang puso ko sa sobrang saya na bumabalot doon.

"I have never in my wildest dreams imagined that this day would come." saad ko. "It only took me three magic words and the look on your face and I am whole again."

An apologetic look crossed his face. "It took me thirteen years and the threat of losing you forever."

Tumawa ako.

"Yeah, you certainly took your precious time."

"I'm sorry Dee."

But I was having none of that. We are going to start afresh. Starting today, there is no more past. All we have is the present and the future and I will make sure that its gonna be the best. And the happiest.

Inilagay ko ang hintuturo ko sa kanyang labi at pinigilan siyang magsalita.

"Please. No more. Remember this Ruzz, today, tonight, you've made me the happiest girl alive. You. You are my reason for living."

Bumuga siya ng hangin saka hinaplos ang pisngi ko gamit ang malambot na parte ng hinlalaki niya. His trail continued to the seam of my lips until I felt a slight pressure on my chin.

Nagtatanong ang mga matang bumaling ako ng tingin sa kanya. I opened my mouth, about to ask what he wants when he suddenly swooped down and captured my mouth again.