Ups and Downs of the Teenage Life

Prologue

Beca Lawson and Jesse Gonzalez are two complete strangers until Jesse's first day at Beca's high school when they cross paths.

Beca Lawson is your normal rich girl. She is the most popular girl at school and she is dating the captain of the school's soccer team. She may be popular but she has a heart of gold and is kind to everybody she meets.

Jesse Gonzalez is the normal poor kid in school because let's face it, every school has one. He's to many schools and it's always the same. The pops find out about his parents embareassing jobs and he instantly becomes the laughing stock of the school. Every school, he gets tortured for being poor and he isn't looking forward to another year at yet another school.

Will Beca's be enough to choose the man she loves or will her popularity be more important? And will Jesse ever outgrow his endless role as the school's laughing stock? I don't know, let's find out!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inspired by the critically acclaimed film "Pitch Perfect"; characters inspired by Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Simone Elkeles's Brittany Ellis(Perfect Chemistry), Geek Charming's Jordan Nichols, and the people in my life.

Thanks for reading please continue and vote/comment/share and let me know what you think!!!!