Chapter 19~ Beca

Chapter 19~ Beca

"So, how was your date? And don't leave out any if the juicy deets." Brittany asked me the Monday after my date with Jesse.

I smiled, "Brit, you know I'm not one to kiss 'n tell'.

"That's a good Ke$ha song but it doesn't suit you Bec. Spill." Brittany' s being stubborn as usual.

"Ok." I said a little to giddy as I closed my locker and leaned against it. I took a deep breath before speaking.

"It wasn't good?" Brittany asked seeming bummed out.

"I didn't even say anything."

"Yeah but you took a breath. Why would you do that if it was good?"

"I don't know, maybe so I can live." I said sarcastically trying to hold back a laugh.

"Right, go ahead."

"Well, you were right. It wasn't good." She gave me a sympathetic look, "It was great!!"

Her look quickly changed. "Tell me everything!" She said and pulled me to a bench in the middle of the hallway.

"He was a complete gentlemen. He always used his manners, opened the doors for me, didn't make a move without my permission, and best of all he paid for everything."

"Wow, he really is amazing." She said then a sudden smile grew on her face. "Speaking of the devil."

Just then I felt a pair of familiar arms wrap around my stomach and a head rest on my shoulder.

"Hey beautiful." he whispered in my ear. I turned my head so I was face to face with him.

"Hey handsome." I said. Smiling, he leaned in and kissed me.

"I missed you. Two days apart is way to long." He said when he pulled out of the kiss.

"I know." I said then looked back at Brittany. She was looking at us with this big goofy smile. I rolled my eyes at her and laid my hands on Jesse's which were still around my stomach. I leaned into him a little as we carried on a conversation with Brittany.

The bell rang and Jesse kissed me before reluctantly handing me over to Brittany. Ugh, I hate school. It's keeping me away from my dreamy boyfriend. All I want to do is be wrapped in his strong arms kissing his sweet lips.

God please let the bell ring already!!