Chapter 10~ Jesse

Chapter 10~ Jesse

It was a lame move but I couldn't help it. I had the desire to feel her in my arms and I couldn't fight it any longer. My plan was to pin her to the ground and it worked but I didn't plan on what happened next.

Beca let out a giggle as she spoke.

"You're a weirdo."

"Maybe, but you're a nerd."

She smiled.

"I wanted to apologize about not telling you about Asher."

"It's fine."

"You're not mad?"

"Why would I be? I just met you. Besides, look in a mirror, I'd be surprised if you didn't have a boyfriend."

She smiled and I felt her legs wiggle around beneath mine.

"Next time we meet up to talk remind me not to tackle you, it felt like running in to a brick wall, not that I ever did that. I feel stupid I'm rambling. The point is, it freaking hurt." I said trying to make conversation.

"No, you wanna know what hurts? Your upper body crushing my lungs." she said pretending to need oxygen desperately.

I started to stand up but I didn't get passed the proposal position before she quickly flipped me over and pinned me to the ground. She landed in the upright position, sitting on my stomach with her legs straddling me. She was hovering above me keeping herself steady by pressing her hand against my chest. Our faces were so close that our noses were literally just centimeters away from touching. I saw her gorgeous brown locks falling to the side, leaving a heavy scent of apples and strawberries trailing after it. We locked gazes for a moment before she quickly sat up and leaned against my propped up knees. I propped myself up on my elbows as she leaned back and put her hands in the grooves of her eyes.

"Oh my God!! I don't think I can control myself any longer but if I don't then I'll be a terrible person and-"

I quickly cut her off.

"Hey, hey, hey," I started then cupped her cheek in my hand. She dropped her hands from her eyes and gave me a pouty look as I continued to speak. "I don't know what you're talking about but one wrong thing won't make you a bad person."

She let out a moan.

"It will after this." She said so fast I almost didn't catch it.

Immediately after saying this, she did something I never expected a girl like her to do. She quickly leaned down and kissed me. She tasted like strawberry lip gloss and spearmint gum and every time my lips slid over hers our breaths got faster and my desire got stronger. I want, no...I need her. So I did what I felt was right. With her still straddling me, I rolled over putting me on top and getting a giggle out of her as we continued kissing. I didn't try to fight it, I just melted into her touch, letting my desire for her take over my body.

------------------------------------------

I know that Jesse is the one who says 'weirdo' and Beca is the one who says 'nerd' but I couldn't put it that way and make it make sense. So, yeah. Hope you enjoyed!