Chapter 8~ Jesse

Chapter 8~ Jesse

Boyfriend.

Of course she has one. She's perfect in every way any guy would be crazy not to date her I just wish she would've let me know this important information before I tried to kiss her. Why is she dating the captain of the soccer team though? Doesn't she know that those guys are jerks?

The whole lunch hour I couldn't pull myself to do anything but stare at that table, at Beca. She caught me a couple of times but I didn't care, I just continued to stare.

I was headed toward my fifth period class, Health and Wellness, when I heard Beca yelling for me to stop. I took a hault in the middle of the hall and waited.

"Jesse, I need to talk to you." she said between pants when she was standing by me, "Will you meet me outside behind the bleachers by the track?" she asked.

I just stood there and gave her a blank expression.

"Please." she begged with a cute smile and I couldn't say no.

I sighed out a 'Fine' and her smile git bigger.

"Great. See you then." she quickly kissed me on the cheek and ran to class.

I smiled and headed to class. I sat in class thinking about Beca and I couldn't wait to meet up with her.

------------------------------------

Again this is a short chapter but I just wrote this one this one to tell Jesse's side of finding out about Beca's boyfriend.