Chapter 35~ Beca

Chapter 35~ Beca 

Jesse's getting suspicious because of my behavior. Truth is, I am hiding something from him but I don't know how or when to tell him. I haven't told anybody yet, not even Brittany. You're wondering what I'm hiding right? Well, I can't tell you, not yet. What I'm hiding is pretty big and I don't want to tell you before I tell Jesse. He tries to pull it out of me but I dodge his questions and drag him to class.

God, I feel sick.

     ~

Finally, 3:20 has arrived. I headed out to my car to see Jesse leaning against the passenger side door, texting. I clicked the unlock button on my keys and he jumped a little.

"Scare ya?" I asked with a smile as I approached the car.

"A little." he smiled and lowered himself into the car. The minute he disappeared into the car I dropped the smile. I climbed into the car and started it.

"I gotta stop for gas." I said as I eyed the gas gage.

"I'll pay." he offered.

"Thanks but don't worry about it, I got it."

"No, I insist. You took the time to chaeuffer me so I want to pay you back." he insisted.

"You don't need money to pay me back. Your lips are enough for me." he smiled as I lightly kissed him.

"I'm paying." he said when I pulled away.

"Fine." I put my hands up in surrender then started to drive to the gas station.

 I was filling up my car and the aroma of the gasoline started to make me nauseous. It caused me to think about my secret. I was deep in thought about this when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist, startling me. I looked back and smiled at Jesse before leaning into him a little. He rested his head in the crook of my neck. 

I've got to get this secret off of my chest. Maybe, I'll tell him on his birthday.

---------------------------------------------

So, Beca has a secret, interesting. The secret is literally right in front of your face. You probably already know the secret and just don't realize it yet but when it comes out of her mouth, you most likely won't be too surprised.

Hope you enjoyed! Updates soon!