Chapter 2~Jesse

Ok here's the second chapter. I know the first two can be kind of boring but if you continue reading I promise it will get better. I've had friends read it and they said it was good so just please stick with me through the ups and downs. LOL just a little writing pun.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2~Jesse  

"Jesse Lee Gonzalez, get your a*s out of bed now!" my dad yelled from the kitchen table downstairs.

Now he wouldn't have been yelling if this wasn't the third time my parents told me to get up. It was my first day at a new school and I was dreading it. My family and I move a lot and I hate going from school to school each one worse than the last. Nobody ever talks to me because they think my parents are some kind of circus freaks or something but how would they know? Have they ever taken the time to get to now us? NO!! My parents work as auto repairmen but they occasionally get weird jobs such as clowns for birthday parties to earn a little extra cash. I offer to get a job and help but they won't let me. They let me help them once but I could only do the clown thing, unlucky for me, the party I was working happened to be the little brother of someone I went to school with and they spread the word and the bullying got so bad that we had to move. The word spread to the others schools so we just kept moving. Fortunately, this year I have my license and a car, unfortunately, my parents have to use my car because theirs is a piece of junk so I take the bus to avoid the embarrassment but I have a feeling that that wouldn't help.

   Grumbling I rolled out of my bed and threw on my old faded jeans. Then I pulled an old blue areopostal shirt over my head and it clung to my torso. I put my white ankle socks and worn out converse on and stopped at the bathroom to fix my hair before meeting my parents downstairs.

   When I entered the dining and kitchen area I spotted my dad sitting in his usual seat, following his usual routine of lifting weights. My dad is a good looking muscular man with little facial hair.

   My mom was sitting in her usual seat with her nose stuck in a book wearing an old pair of sweat pants and one of my shirts she must have found in the dryer.

   I walked to the counter, picked up and apple and bit into it. I pushed the chewed up piece of apple to side of my mouth and kissed my mom's cheek. I grabbed my bag and headed out the door for the bus stop.

   I sat on the bench by the bus stop just listening to my iPod waiting for the bus to show up.  I was in the midst of singing "Just Give Me a Reason" by Pink karaoke style when the bus pulled up. I quickly stopped singing, turned my iPod off and shoved it into my pocket. I stood up, grabbing my bag, and boarded the bus. The whole ride I just thought about the person chosen to be my "welcoming buddy". I was hoping that my buddy, Beca Lawson, wasn't a total nerd. By the information I got about her it didn't sound like she was but over the year i've learned not judge a book by its cover.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Ok that's a wrap on the second chapter. I hope you enjoyed.

I just want to share my celeb dream cast for this book so far.

Beca-Anna Kendrick   Jesse-Skylar Astin   Ben-Chace Crawford

I don't know who should play the parents. I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments though.

Thank you and remeber to vote/comment/share!!!