Chapter 17~ Beca

Chapter 17~ Beca

"Why did you do that?! He hasn't done anything!!" I yelled at Asher as he continued to try and escape from Mr. Gary's grip.

"Yes he did! He won't you leave you alone!" Asher yelled more angry that he's losing a fight with someone than losing his girlfriend.

"He doesn't have to leave me alone, I don't want him to!"

"Well you can't have us both Beca!!"

"I don't want you both!"

"Then make a choice!" he yelled seeming pretty confident that I'd pick him.

"There really is no choice, Asher." I started and he calmed down, "You're a conceited little jerk who cares more about winning  a fight than keeping his girlfriend." He immediately became vicious again as he realized I'm not picking him.

My love life has become the center of attention over the past week and everyone, including the teachers, are now watching me content to hear my choice.

"We're done, Asher." I said and the girls squealed and I heard them say stuff like 'she's choosing Jesse!' and 'Jeca 4-ever!' It sounds like the Twilight love affair in here. It's creepy that they've even created a couple name for us, it's like I'm some celebrity in a big movie.

I smiled a little as class started back up again only to be cut off by Asher.

"Wait, wait, wait. You're choosing Jesse over me? This is a joke right?" Asher said laughing a little.

"No, it's not a joke. I'm choosing Jesse so if you want to avoid further embarrassment I'd leave it at that."

"No. You can't leave me, I forbid it."

"You can forbid it all you want but it's still happening. You don't own me Asher, I'll end it with you if I d* mn well please."

Asher started to say something else but he was quickly cut off by Miss. Pepper who was way to interested in this, she needs to get a boyfriend.

"You heard her boy, she's not interested in you anymore. She wants Jesse, move on with your life!"

I gave her a weird look and the bell rang.

"Alright, class dismissed. Get out of here." Mr. Gary yelled.

We all started walking away but I stopped to say one last thing to Asher.

"Oh and Asher, if you so much as look at Jesse the wrong way I will make your life a living hell." I said in a bitter voice causing him to flinch. It was just a threat to scare him but I'm sure he'd do something to Jesse.

                                                    ~

I waited at my locker for Jesse to turn the corner. I couldn't wait to pull him into my arms kiss him. After a few minutes of waiting he finally turned the corner by my locker. I quickly grabbed his shirt and pushed him against my locker. He looked at me with wide eyes and I kissed him. He laid his hands on my waist and gently pushed me off of him.

"What are you doing? What about Asher?" He asked sounding concerned about my relationship but he couldn't seem to remove his hands from around my waist.

"He's gone, I dumped him."

"What? When? Why are you kissing me? Why am I asking so many questions?" I smiled at him.

"Just shut up and kiss me." He smiled and twirled around putting my back against the locker.

"You don't have to tell me twice." He said then connected his lips to mine.

"OMG!! It's true!" Brittany yelled breaking us apart.

"What?" I asked.

"Someone told me about what happened in P.E., I can't believe it's true!!" She exclaimed. I smiled at her.

"Not completely." I said then turned to Jesse who was smiling at me. "Jesse, will you be my boyfriend?"

"Only if you say yes to a date this Friday." He said.

"Of course."

"Great, Beautiful Creatures Friday." He said the kissed me again.

"Oh you two break it up already." Brittany said and pulled us apart.

I laced my fingers with Jesse's, Brittany looped her arm with mine, and we headed off to class.
----------------------------
Forgot to update yesterday so I updated twice today!!!!