Chapter 3~ Beca

Chapter 3~ Beca

When I arrived at school my best friend Brittany Corkawin was waiting at my locker.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey. Asher had to go to the principles office. I'm not sure why but I'm betting he did something stupid to get yelled at. Y'know, I can't believe you're still dating that douchebag." Brittany said as I opened my locker.

"Gee, Brit. I'm glad you don't hate my boyfriend." I said with sarcasm laced in my voice.

"I'm sorry Bec but somebody has to see him for who he really is and it's obviously not gonna be you."

"Let me guess, you think he's just dating me so he can get into my pants?"

She didn't say anything physically but I can tell by the look on her face that that's what she's thinking.

"Why does everyone seem to think that? Is it impossible for him to actually care about me? God Brit!" I took my anger out on innocent Brittany without even realizing it.

"Geez Bec, who p*ssed in your cherrios this morning?" she asked returning the snarkiness.

"I'm sorry. I'm sick and tired of people freaking dissing my boyfriend."

"I ain't dissing him, I'm just telling the honest to God truth."

"Whatever. I have to go, there's a new kid I have to show around." I said slamming my locker and storming off to the front office.

I shoved my headphones into my ears and blared my iPod's music full blast into my ears trying to calm myself down. The world is just on my freaking nerves right now and music is the only thing that sooths me.

----------------------------------------

Short chapter but these are just the introduction chapters so they will eventually get longer.

vote/comment/share and follow me at lexi_lowe