Chapter 9~ Beca

Chapter 9~ Beca

I shouldn't have kissed him. Even though it was just a peck on the cheek, I could barely control myself before I can only imagine how much harder it will be now. His cheek was soft, except for the little bit of stubble, and it smelled of old spice after shave.

All through class, I did nothing but think about him. I thought about how sweet he was, how good looking he was, how freaking ripped he was, how good he smelled, but most of all I thought about the feeling I get when I'm around him. He treats me like I'm royalty and I can't help but feel a bit of desire for him......ok, a lot of desire.

By the end of class, I had absolutely no idea what the teacher droned on about for the whole 45 minutes and I didn't care. I just wanted the bell to ring. Finally, my prayers were answered when the bell sounded and everyone started filing out of the classrooms. I ran out of that room so fast that I almost plowed into the group of middle schoolers coming out of the class across the hallway.

I made it to my locker and I quickly shoved my books into it, not worrying about being neat. I was so set on getting to Jesse, I almost forgot to close my locker door. After going back to shut it, I darted for the back doors that led to the track.

When I reached the back doors I stopped to fix my hair and calm my breathing. Since I'm captain of the track team I took a couple deep breaths and my breathing immediately slowed. When I pushed the doors open and stepped outside, I was immediately pinned to the ground. I looked to see who my attacker was and my eyes immediately locked with those familiar beautiful green eyes.

------------------------------------
Short chapter, sorry. Most of them probably will  be cuz like I said I wrote this a few years ago and I'm just editing it as I go. Good news is that it's a pretty long book, hope that makes up for it. :-)