Chapter 20~ Jesse

Chapter 20~ Jesse

I tried.

I tried so hard to think about Science but the only image that popped into my head was of my beautiful girlfriend. Beca has the most beautiful pair of livid eyes I'd ever seen and sweetest tasting lips I've ever kissed. All I want to do is wrap her small structure in my arms where it fits perfectly. I want to kiss her luxurious strawberry glossed lips all day.

The bell rang, thank God!! Wait, is there homework in here? Oh well, I'll just get it from Justin later I just want to get to Beca. It's P.E. now and I've never been more excited for this class in my life. The other gym is still being repaired so the girls are in the same gym as us.

I shoved my books into my locker and waited for Beca by hers. When I spotted her she was walking down the hall talking to Brittany. When she saw me she smiled and gave me a cute little wave.

When she was a couple steps away from me she stuck her hand out toward me. I grabbed it and pulled her against me.

"I've been going insane not being able to see you." She said as she glanced at my lips.

I smiled and replied, "Me too." I kissed her passionately. I so desperately wanted to tell her I love her but it's too early, I don't want to scare her away.

After putting her stuff in her locker she grabbed her gym bag and we joined hands and walked to the gymnasium.