Chapter 33~ Jesse

Chapter 33~ Jesse

Wow. That was amazing! I know that first times are a little painful for girls but I must've done a pretty good job because I didn't hear any complaints. I know that if my parents see that I've snuck out they'll ground me for a month but I don't care. If I didn't sneak out then tonight wouldn't have happened and I wouldn't have this huge stupid grin on my face. Beca's beautiful, her everything, it's just amazing. I know my thoughts are jumping around a lot right now but I can't help it. I just made love to the woman I love and I loved it! I love her!

"Calm down, Jess." I said aloud, trying to calm my nerves as I pulled into the driveway.

I carefully closed my door and silently snuck up to the porch. I opened the front door to see all of the lights were still off. I carefully stepped inside, dodging the creaky board in front of the door. I had one foot on the first stair when the light clicked on.

"Where were you?" my mom, thank God. She's more lenient than my dad. I turned to face her.

"I was at Beca's."

"Isn't she grounded?"

"Yes but I had to see her."

"What were you doing at Beca's for two hours?" Sh*t. I can't tell her about me and Beca.

"I was helping her write her essay." Thank you, Beca for being an over achiever.

"She couldn't write it herself?" mom's not going to fall for it.

"Uh, she needed a muse."

"What were you really doing, Jesse?" Told you. I sighed, I know I've been defeated.

"We were......you know.....doing it." she jumped to her feet and raised her voice but not loud enough to wake my dad.

"Are you crazy, Jesse? With her parents in the house? You're going to get that poor girl in trouble!"

"I know, I didn't mean for it to happen. One minute we were kissing, the next naked. Besides, her parents don't know and she didn't try to stop either. It's not a big deal."

"It is a big deal, Jesse! A girl's first time is supposed to be special. Her boyfriend sneaking into her room and banging her while her parents are asleep down the hall is not special!"

"You're right, I'm sorry. I'll try to make it up to her somehow. Can I go to bed now?"

"Fine but if you don't make it up to her I'll tell your father."

"Ok. Love you." I said then headed up to my room.

~

After getting ready for school and still having 20 minutes to kill, I decided to go for a walk. I was headed toward a certain someone's house and I didn't want to just pop up so I called them.

"Hello."

"Hello, Mrs. Lawson." I said when Beca's mom answered the land line.

"Jesse. I'm guessing you want to talk to Beca."

"If it's not too much trouble."

"Well, she is grounded but I guess I can give her a few minutes."

"Thank you, Mrs. Lawson. I appreciate it muchly." something scratched against the phone speaker and I could hear muffled voices.

"Hello." Beca's voice came across the receiver.

"Hey." a grin formed on my face and, though I couldn't see it, I knew Beca was smiling as well.