Chapter 5~ Beca

Chapter 5~ Beca

I felt a tap on my shoulder. When I looked up I saw the best looking guy to ever enter this school building. Jesse Lee Gonzalez, as his papers said, was an even better looking guy than my boyfriend but don't tell him that. He has this beautiful almond hair that curls up in the front, giving him the new Bieber look. He was carrying his backpack on one shoulder and I swear, he's the only guy that can make an old pair of jeans and aeropastle shirt look good. He shoved his hand into his pocket as I looked into his eyes. I quickly realized that I was looking into a set of beautiful green eyes. When he spoke he sounded sweet and compassionate.

We are now walking down the hallway, side by side, our faces just inches from each other as we looked at the schedule. It's taking everything I have to keep from kissing him and I don't know why. I've only just met him but it feels like we have some kind of connection. He knows just how to make me laugh. In the 20 minutes I've spent with him I felt like he knows me better than Asher has in 16 years. He has fulfilled absolutely everything that is missing from my relationship with Asher. Maybe Brittany and Ben were right. Maybe Asher is just a jerk that wants to get in my pants. Maybe I need to lose him for a guy like Jesse that knows how to make me laugh.

Snap out of it Beca!! Your relationship with Asher is.....ok at least, I guess. So what if Asher might not be sweet, or have the ability to make me laugh, or have this gorgeous smile that I can just melt into......oh my God. What's happening to me? How can somebody that I barely know be able to make me feel this way? This kind of stuff only happens in fairy tales and fairy tales aren't real, right?

------------------------------------

This one happened to be pretty short with no dialogue, I just noticed that. I wrote this in the eighth grade, it was like the first book that I've ever written so plz just cut me some slack. Anyway hope you enjoyed and plz continue reading. Updates will be coming fast cuz as I said I already have this written and all I'm doing is typing it so enjoy!!!!