Chapter 36~ Jesse

Chapter 36~ Jesse 

Beca was pumping gas into the car when I snuck up behind her. She looked pretty off focus which made sneaking up on her easier. I wrapped my arms around her waist, startling her, and she looked back and smiled at me. I rested my head in the crook of her neck as she leaned her body into mine a little bit.

She let go of the handle as the pump showed $20 worth. I sighed as she pulled away and stuck the nozzle back into the pump. Now I have to go pay, but I was enjoying that. Suddenly, a light flashed in her back pocket followed by music. I slid her phone out of her pocket.

"Hey. What are you doing?" she asked when she quickly turned to face me.

"Brittany' s calling." I turned the screen toward her. She reached for the phone but I quickly pulled it out of her reach. I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to me. "You want it? Earn it."

She giggled a little as she rose up on her toes, inching her face closer to mine. She lightly closed her lips around mine. She pushed herself up more, deepening the kiss as I pulled her even closer. We got a little carried away and I felt the world slowly disappear just for it to quickly whip back as she pulled away from me. She slid her fingers against mine as she pulled her phone from my grip. I watched her climb into the car before I went inside.

I came back out with two 40 ounce drinks. One contained Dr. Pepper (her favorite) and other had Coke. When I reached the car I tapped on the window and waited for Beca to open it. I leaned inside and handed her her drink and stuck mine in the cup holder. When I was buckled up, Beca pulled out of the gas station and headed for my house.

       ~

We pulled up in front of my house and I thanked Beca for the ride and grabbed my stuff and started to climb out of the car. I got one foot out of the door when Beca grabbed me and pulled me back in. I dropped my stuff back where they once laid as she climbed on my lap. She straddled my lap and kissed me. Her tongue quickly jolted into my mouth and danced with mine as our lips moved in perfect sync.

I pulled my foot back into the car and wrapped my arms around her waist. I carefully leaned forward, laying her against the dashboard. I slowly trailed my lips down her cheekbone to her neck. Her hands immediately tangled in my hair as I kissed her sweet spot. I trailed my lips back up her neck until our tongues met once again.

Beca went to move her leg. She moved it just right and fell against the door. It didn't latch all of the way so she went crashing to the ground, dragging me with her. She landed on her back and I landed on top of her.

"Sh*t." she said, her voice laced with pain.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"I will be when you get off of me." I rolled over, pulling her on top of me.

"Better?" I asked.

"Much." she answered and kissed me again. "I gotta go." she said when she pulled away. "It's my last day of grounding and I don't wish to make it longer."

"Alright. Love you." I quickly kissed her again.

"Love you, too." she stood up and climbed back into the driver's seat.

I know there's something she's not telling me but I know there's no use of pushing her to explain. She'll just shut me down. Besides, I was a little distracted in case you didn't notice.