Chapter 11~ Beca

Chapter 11~ Beca

'Wow!!' and 'This is great!' are the only thoughts that are going through my mind the entire time I'm kissing Jesse. I don't want to stop, he tastes like spearmint from the pack of breath mints he's been chewing on all day and, even though it's not, this just feels so right.

Next thing I know he flips me over so he's on top of me and I giggle, pulling away from the kiss for a second then immediately going back. We continue to kiss as an image flashes through my head. It's of Asher. I immediately feel guilty about what I'm doing but I can't seem to force myself to pull away, my conscience is telling me no but my brain is telling me yes. I know this shouldn't be happening but it feels like I need him.

A few minutes later I roll over again, putting him on the ground and me on top. I'm still kissing him and melting with his every touch but when he rests his hands on my waist, reality immediately smacks me in the face, showing no mercy. I pull away and look at him. We lock eyes for a second then I quickly jump up and run back into the school.

What in the h*ll am I going to do? My thoughts and feelings are all thrown way out of whack and I have no idea of what I'm supposed to do. I have to talk to Brittany, maybe she can help.