Prologue

|2 hours since the world went to shit|

It wasn't long till I lost my family.
living in the outskirts of Atlanta helped with that. The... monsters...biters...roamers, whatever they are, took them. People say they are just 'sick' but thats the thing, its more than that.

Watching someone you love turn to a that...thing is the worst. You don't expect it to happen so fast, or so slow. My mother came back first, I took her out quickly. Second my father, the same with him. But my brother, he broke me. It was him who made me double think, if I really wanted to live. I knew I had to move on, so thats what I did

  |2 weeks since the world went to shit|

I made a group, one that I can trust. Emma, Kendall, and Cassidy. I went to school with these girls, they were the ones who stayed off to the side, out of the drama. People like that are what you need these days.

We didn't have a place we wanted to go, but we heard Atlanta was a safe zone. I had my thoughts on Atlanta, I knew it could be safe but hell, what if it wasn't.

We had plenty of water, 2 backpacks full. All of us having guns, from when i raided my fathers safe. I carried a AK47, 22 handgun on thigh, and a few knifes anywhere I could.

Either way, no matter what you carry, your not safe. The things that kill, they will find a way to pin you down and steal your life.

We walk everyday, scavenge, and sleep in trees at night. Even though we are in trees at night, I still don't sleep. I keep watch, making sure someone doesn't fall out of their tree, or a lame brain doesn't notice us.

It doesn't faze me to kill the monsters, it fazes the girls though. They didn't know if their families  had survived, or where they were. I knew where mine were though, they weren't suffering, they weren't crying, they weren't afraid. They were happy

Hey, so that was the prologue for 'Walls'. Below are the pictures of the characters, that I own.

Kalee-

Emma-

Kendall-

Kendall-

Cassidy-

Cassidy-