seven

/Kalee/

/Kalee/

"Ive known you for 24 hours, got kidnapped with you, knocked out twice,  slept next to you, and went in in hella cool car with you. Friendship goals." I say to Glenn, as we walk down the halls.

He chuckles and nods,

"Never expected that to happen, usually I just go to Atlanta and go back to camp quick." He tells me, I nod my head while looking into the rooms of people while walking by.

"It was a retirement home." A man says to us, coming out of nowhere. "Im G, the leader here. Sorry its been going down like this, but we need those guns." He says to us. I look at him and don't say anything. Glenn awkwardly scratches his neck,

"We have uh, people too. Lot of them." He says to G. G shrugs, and sighs,

"Well someone will get them, and someone will get you guys." He says, turn on his foot, "Follow me, i'll bring you to the common room to hang out."

Glenn and I follow, since we have nothing else to do. After heading into the room, I notice all old people. Glancing at Glenn, I see he realizes the same thing.

"So just you guys and a bunch of retired folks? Whats the catch?" I say, turning to face G. He shrugs,

"My grandma was here, and a bunch of other guys showed up for their grandmas' too, so we just decided to keep everyone here and protect them." He tells us. I nod my head looking around at the different people.

****

"He's having an asthma attack!" An old lady yells, stuttering. I turn my head from where I was sitting with Glenn, petting the dogs. He looks at me wife eyed,

"Should we help?" He questions, I look around at all the old people rushing over to the other man.

"Nothin' we can do, lets just go check it out." I say, walking over to the scene. As we get over, the man is stabilizing, and starting to breath normal.

"You guys are alive." A voice behind us says.

/Emma/

"Its getting late, they should be back by now." I announce, to no one in particular.

Everyone glances at me and nods, agreeing. Shane huffs, and sighs,

"If they dont come back its their fault." He says. I squint at him and tilt my head,

"Fuck off asshole, girl that saved me and Kendall's ass is out there." I say to him, Lori looks at me wide eyes, then to her son thats right next to me.

"Look, no offense hunny, but im sick and tired of my son being up your alley. Ever since you got here, he's been all over you, and I honestly don't think its a good idea for him to be with you."  Lori rants to me. I stand up and get a little closer to her,

"Why do you say that Lori? Cause any other mother in this world would be happy their kid has a friend. But wait, your just 'different' right?" I yell back, putting quotations around different. She froze and thought for a moment,

"Like you said, you got your ass saved out there, you didnt save your own. If my boy ever needed help and for hell we all know you'll be right there with him, you wont be able to help him."

I walked up to her, slapping her in the face. Shane stomped over to me and pushed me away, getting in my face.

"Fuck. You. Too. Officer. Douchebag."

/Kalee/

"We are glad we could make a deal. Best of luck." G said to the small group of us. Smiles were sent back and we walked out, no blood on anyones hands. People kept questioning to us, what happened and what did they do.

"They did nothing, nothing at all." I say, entering the building we had to cross through to get to the truck. No one spoke, but as I opened the door to exit, their were few words.

"Where the fuck is our truck."

"Merle. Fucking. Dixon." T-Dog says, Daryl chuckles,

"All hell must be lettin' loose back at camp." He says. "Lets get walkin'."

****

"Help!"

Screams from the campsite are heard, echoing through the mountains. The small group of us run up the hill, forcing our selves to move faster.

"Help!" More screams are heard, it sounds as if everyone was screaming. As our small group enters the camp, we see what 'all hell' turned out to be. Walkers.

I stab one that stumbles towards a girl, and another that goes towards Carol.

Everyone that can kill walkers, is doing so, even Emma. I nod at her when she sees me, she does the same back.

After what felt like forever, fighting off the walkers, there were none left. I drop to the group, letting out a breath of air that I realized I was holding.

"Amy..." a hard sob behind me says, I turn to see Andrea, sobbing over her body. My heart hurts looking at the scene.

"Ed, Amy, and a few others were taken tonight." Rick says to us. No one says anything, just soft cries are heard.

I stand up, putting my knife back in its holder. I turn around, and see Kendall holding a bloody knife, and I realize she fought too.

When it was just me, her, Emma, and Cassidy, it was mostly Cassidy and I who took down the walkers. The girls were still young, and we didn't want to expose them to much.

"Want to come to our tent?" Glenn says from behind me. I notice the word our and smile slightly, even through all the ones we lost tonight.

I nod my head, walking behind him. "Same thing as last night? Only ill just stand out here?" He questions, nodding my head, I open the tent, and quickly look for new clothes.

Glenn comes in moments later, and I go back to my spot from last night.

"Oh by the way, sorry for, um, holding you? Ya holding you last night. It was just- I don't know, felt right." He says to me as we lay down. I laugh light heartedly, and shake my head,

"Its fine, Glenn." I say, and point my back to him as we drift off to sleep.