fourty one

/Kalee/

/Kalee/

"Kalee and I are going to go for a run." Glenn says to the group. It had been a few days since Lori, T-Dog and Carol had died. Judith was already running low on formula. Glenn and I had made the plan last night to go.

"Okay, be careful." Hershel says, he had taken the role as leader while Rick was gone. We nodded our heads heading out to the cars. After we had the stuff we needed, we decided to go to a convince store 2 miles away.

When we arrived, a few cars were already parked, but were covered in dust. Getting out, we hold our guns in front of us. We walk to the door, it had already been broken down and glass was scattered.

"Glenn." I say looking down at a duck. "Grab the duck." I say to him, he looks down confused.

"What?" He asks confused, I point my foot at it in the doorway, still holding my gun in front of me.

"A kid growing up in a prison needs a toy or two!" I laugh, and walk in. Formula was the last thing on the shelves, lucky for us. We end up grabbing it all, along with the duck. As we are heading out, I go to open the trunk, only a voice behind me stops me.

"Now where is it that you good people are calling home?" A southern voice says. I automatically remember that voice, I drop the formula and turn around, pointing my gun at the person. "Holy shit, blonde and the Asian boy. You guys still alive? Figured, always the assholes that live." He says, I stare at his arm, where his hand used to be. A metal arm in place of where his hand used to be.

"Merle?" Glenn asks, slightly confused, Merle smiles brightly.

"That's me." He says, raising his arms. He notices us staring at the metal cap and taps it with his only hand. "Like it? Fixed it up myself after you guys left me on the roof." He spits, going from happy to angry. "My baby brother alive?"

Glenn glances at me before nodding. "He has became a leader, stepped up after you left. He is sorta Rick's right hand man." I say. He nods his head then cracks his neck,

"This the same Rick that handcuffed me on the rooftop? Forced me to mutilate my own hand." He says to us, he had placed his gun on the ground by now, his hands still up. "Bring me to him." He says, stepping forward. Glenn and I continue to hold our guns at him, shaking our heads.

"We'll tell him your here, have him come to talk to you." I say calmly. Merle laughs and shakes his head,

"You guys can trust me-" He says but Glenn backs up, cutting him off.

"No you can trust us, stay here. We will send him to come get you." He says, Merle shakes his head.

"No, not happening." He says to us, pulling a gun out from his back pocket. He shoots at us, only hotting the windshield of the car. I jump away, and suddenly get thrown to the grown. I notice its Merle, and elbow him. "You bitch!" He yells, and grabs me by the arm, throwing me between his legs as he is on the grown and puts a gun against my head.

I stop fighting, realizing that he could pull the trigger. Glenn jumped around the corner, eyes widening when he sees what had happened. He points his gun at Merle, staring at him. Merle laughs,

"Get in the car, we're going for a ride." Merle says, I shift in my spot only to have him hold me tighter.

"We aren't bringing you to our place." I snap, he laughs again and I feel him shake his head.

"Oh no sweetheart, your going to mine."

A N H O U R L A T E R

I hear Glenn's grunts in the room next to me. I flinch every time I hear a fist hitting his skin.

"I won't tell you shit." Glenn says, I hear his voice cracking. My heart breaks when I hear more hitting. "Fine, I'll just got talk to the girl then." Merle says. I stop breathing for a moment, slightly scared for what was to come.

Minutes past and Merle never came, I hear Glenn's door open again and a groan fills the room. 'Walker' I think to myself, then my eyes widen. A walker is locked into the room with Glenn. I hear him yell, and stuff begins to break. My heart stops when he makes no noise for a moment, but then screams loudly. I fear the worst, but hear him walking around after and no more groan.

The door in front of me opens, showing a man I hadn't seen before.

"May I?" He asks, walking over to the chair across from me. "I'll take that as a yes." He says, sitting down. I don't speak, just sit in silence watching him.

"This was all a mix up, we will get you back to your people. We just need to know where they are." He says to me.

"I want to talk to Glenn." I say, the man laughs and shakes his head.

"I can't allow that, for all I know you could be planning to attack us." He says, I glare at him and stop talking. "So tell me, where are you people held up?" I look away from him, ignoring him. "Fine we will have to do it another way then." He says to me. I look back at him confused. "Stand up." He says to me. I look at him, not doing as told. "Stand up." He says more sternly. I take a deep breath and stand up. He smiles, "Take off your shirt." I hold my breath as he says this, shaking my head.

"No." I say, his smile drops.

"Take off your shirt, or I will bring Glenn's hand in here." He says to me. I look at him slightly horrified, and take it off. He sits back in his chair proudly. "Go on." He says. I clench my teeth, hating this moment. I try to cover myself up as much as possible, as he stands up. I watch as he takes something off from his pants, and begins to walk behind me.

Touching my hair, he leans in, and shoves the top half of my body down on the table in front of me.

M O M E N T S L A T E R

I quickly pulled up my pants, shocked at what had just happened. I stare at the ground, and look for my shirt, only to be grabbed by the forearm.

"I'll keep those." He mumbles, I quickly cover my top half up with my hands, tears streaming down my face. Multiple people were in and in front of the room where I heard Glenn from. As I get pushed in, the governor points a gun at my head. Neither of us had told about the prison, yet.