fourty

/Kalee/

/Kalee/

"Nope." Daryl says, putting his crossbow on his shoulder. "Not loosing anyone else today." He says, "I'll go get formula, anyone wan come?" He asks. I look at Glenn and he shakes his head trying to tell me not to go,

"I'll go." I say, Kendall steps up as I say this,

"Me too." She says, I glance at Glenn who looks slightly mad. I lean in and give him a kiss,

"I'll be fine, I promise." I say to him. He gives me a small smile and nods. Kendall and I walk over with Daryl to Carol's Cherokee.

"Mile down there's a convince store-" He begins to say, but I already know what one he was talking about.

"Glenn and I already looked through that one." I say to him, " Lori had us looking for baby formula, nothing was there." I add. He nodded his head,

"How about that day care?" He asks, I shrug.

"Hadn't gone there yet, last time we were close to it though there was a road block up, wouldn't make it in a car." I say to them, he nods and glances between the both of us.

"I'll take one of you." I look at Kendall and nod at her, letting her know she could go. I walk back to where everyone previously was, only to see them gone. I head into the cell block, everyone gathered in the part before the cells. They all look at me confused,

"Didn't feel like going." I say, then look down and notice my arms still covered in blood. Everyone else notices and looks at me confused, until they remembered what had happened not even 20 minutes ago.

"Here, come with me." Maggie says, glancing at Glenn who was about to do the same thing. She gently grabs my forearm, which was covered in blood. We head to the showers, that she had found early this morning.

"Emma shot her." I say to her, "But she was already dead, I had killed her by utting her open." I say. It wasn't the fact that I had killed her, I had killed people before I was in this group within the first three weeks of the apocalypses. Maggie looks at me with sad eyes as she takes a cloth and washes the blood off of my arms. '

"It wasn't your fault, if you didn't do it neither her or the baby would be alive right now." She says to me, I nod my head. She finishes and pulls me back to the cell block. When we get back I was still sorta dazed, I had never killed someone innocent. I knew that it was for the best, that it would save her kid, but it still bothered me.

Glenn walks over when I just stand there staring at ground. He wraps his arms around me, and I berry my face into his shoulder. The little girl cries loudly, and I notice Rick is no where to be seen.

"Where did he go?" I ask, they look at each other and no one answers.

"After you, Kendall and Daryl walked off he ran into the prison. Wasn't in here so we don't know where he is." Hershel says. I nod my head and walk out, going to search for Rick. I hear foot steps behind me and notice it was Glenn.

"I'm not letting you go down here alone." He says to me, and continues to walk next to me. We walk through the halls, following the arrows until we see an X, which mean not looked through. Glenn and I look at each other, before heading down. We hold our guns in front of us, looking for walkers and Rick.

We begin to hear grunts and slashing noises, we look at each other and then down that hall. Rick was taking out walkers and kills the last one. I look around him to see what looks like a dozen of walkers.

"Rick?" Glenn says, he glances at us, then walks away. "Rick!" Glenn yells, I put a hand on his shoulder when Rick stops. He slowly turns and looks at us, quickly walking at us. I put my hand on my gun, which I had ended up placing back in its holster. Rick walks faster, grabbing Glenn and pinning him up against the wall.

I go to pull out my gun, but Glenn puts his hand out, stopping me. I glare at him then Rick, who was just staring at Rick.

"Rick, everyone is worried about you." Glenn says, barley above a whisper. He doesn't move or stop staring at Glenn, just stays how he was.

"Rick, get the hell off of him." I snap finally, Rick quickly gets off him and turns to me, I jump back slightly, hitting the wall. Rick continues to stare at me, and I stare back.

"Kalee, lets just go. No use." Glenn says, I stare at Rick for another moment, glancing at Glenn then nodding my head.

"You're right." I say, "No use." I add, turning on my heel and walking out. We walk side by side again, heading back to where everyone was.When we enter the baby was still crying.

"Did you find him?" Beth asks, I nod my head, Carl looking at me for answers.

"Not good, on some sort of killing rampage. Just leave him alone for a few hours then we'll go back." I say to them, sitting on a bench. Daryl and Kendall suddenly bust in, looking around frantically, bags in hand.

"Where is she?" Daryl asks then making eye contact with Carl who was holding her. He quickly makes a bottle, Carl goes to take it but Daryl puts his arms out. Carl looks confused for a moment, but then realizes that he wanted to hold her. Placing her in Daryl's arms, he begins to feed her.

"You have a name for her yet?" Maggie asks, Carl shakes his head.

"Not yet. But I was thinking maybe Sophia. Then there's Carol, too, and... Andrea, Amy, Jacqui, Patricia. Maybe... Lori. I don't know." He says to him. Daryl nods his names at the suggestions. It was all people that we had lost.

"Little ass kicker." Daryl says, looking down at her. He laughs a little and looks at us, "That should be er' name." He jokes. Everyone laughs at him as he continues to talk to her, "You like that? Huh little ass kicker?" He says and continues to rock back and forth on his feet.

The door behind Glenn and I opens, showing a blood covered Rick. Everyone stares at him as he dazedly walks into the room. Hershel was the first to speak, no one really knowing what to say,

"How are you?" He asks, Rick shrugs and avoids the question.

"I cleared out the tombs and boiler room." He says to us, we nod our heads.

"How many were there?" Emma asks, he glances at her then the ground shrugging again.

"I don't know, few dozen..."

-----

Vote and Comment please!

<3

-

K