thirty three

/Kalee/

/Kalee/

"I'm going after them." Andrea says to us. Glenn, Daryl and I had came back to the house, only to find out that Rick and Shane weren't back.

"Don't, they could be anywhere. And if Randall comes back, we're gonna need you here." Kendall says to her. Glenn, Daryl and I look at each other, remembering that we found Randall.

"We found Randall." Daryl says, everyone turns to him shocked.

"You put him in the barn?" T-Dog questions, but Glenn shakes his head.

"He was a walker-" He tells them but Lori stops him,

"He was bit?" She questions. The three of us look at each other again, shaking our head.

"Nah, neck was broke." Daryl explains to them, everyone began to shake their head.

"He had to, its not possible to be a walker without getting infected." Kendall says. Everyone nods their head agreeing with her. The three of us shrug and Lori runs a hand through her hair.

"Can you guys go out there and look for him?" Lori asks us, we nod and head out. When we get out on the porch we stop dead in our tracks, looking at the field.

"Holy shit." I say, as everyone comes out to see why we stopped.

"Patrica, kill the lights."Hershel says, and turns back to the field.

"Nah man, unless you have a tunnel in the basement, a herd that size will take down the house."  Daryl says, glancing around the herd of walkers. Hershel walks out of the house, shot gun in hand.

"This is my farm." He says, then loads his shotgun, looking at the crowd, "I'' die here."

Everyone looks at each other, trying to figure out hat to do,

"Shoot as many as we can, drive the rest of them off." I say, everyone silently agrees. Lori suddenly yells inside the house, causing everyone to look at her.

"Carl and Emma are gone!" She yells. My eyes widen, not knowing where they could be.

"What do you mean gone!?" Kendall yells, glancing at me. Lori runs off into the house, continuing to yell. I look at Kendall and nod at her to go with Lori.

"Guys! The barn is on fire!" T-Dog yells, pointing at it. Everyone looks at notices the flames on the inside, as the RV starts up and begins to drive over.

"Glenn, Maggie." I yell, as I head over to Carol's Cherokee. She had ran inside with Lori, throwing me the keys to her car.  They rushed over, guns in hand. I look at Maggie confused, not knowing if she could shoot or not. She notices and loads the gun, looking at me,

"You grow up country, you learn a thing or two." She says, and snags the keys from me. She goes into the drives side, I follow going into the middle. Glenn rolls down the window on his side, and I open the sun roof.

Everyone began to shoot the walkers, cars swerving around.  Maggie randomly hit the breaks, causing me to fall forward and hit my stomach against the sun roof side.

"Watch your driving!" I yell at her jokingly, trying to clear the mood.

"Sorry." She yells to me, and continues to drive. We suddenly get surrounded, and I look down at the walkers from the sun roof. Glenn quickly rolls up his window and looks at me then Maggie.

"Get out of here." He says to her, she turns and looks at him as if he was crazy.

"What!?" She yells, and I sit back down, looking between them. "I'm driving back to my dad, drop me off and then you guys take this car." She says, and does a quick U turn. I look at her as if she was crazy, shaking my head.

"No!" I yell. She stares at me then looks back at the farm, noticing there was no way to get back there.

"Its lost! Get off the farm!" I yell at her, she bites her lip and hit the gas, running over walkers. Tears streamed down her face as she drove off the farm. I rest my head back, and look at Glenn. He had a worried look on his face, then looked at me.

"Head to the high way 45, that's where we were held up looking for Sophia." He tells her as we cross a small bridge. She continues to drive, tears streaming down her face. I look at her as they do and sigh,

"Pull over, i'll drive." I say to her. She looks at me, and nods. We switch spots and I drove towards the highway. I swerve around a crashed car, and take a right, to see the highway. As I pull up, I notice most of the people from our group was there. I quickly exit the car, walking up to Emma and Kendall. "Jesus Christ I thought you guys died." I say, only to have Maggie hit me in the shoulder,

"Don't use the name in vain." She scolded and I sighed nodding my head.

"Who are we missing?" Lori questions, as Daryl and Carol walk up.

"Patrica." Beth says quietly, her father holding her close. "They took her right from me, ripped her out of my hands." She explains to us. Everyone nods,

"Andrea." Carol says, looking down. Everyone looks around, noticing that she wasn't here. "She saved me then a walker fell on her, took her down." Daryl glances at her and nods.

"You sure you saw her go down?" Kendall questions, shifting in her spot. Daryl looks around as no one answers, and begins to walk back to his bike.

"I'll go back, make sure." He says, but Rick stops him.

"No, no ones going back." He says to us, Daryl looks at him as if he was crazy.

"What if shes alive!" Daryl questions loudly, causing Rick to shake his head.

"Shes not, shes not alive." He says and looks around.

"Jimmy, he was in the RV, saved Carl, Emma and I then didn't make it." Rick explains, glancing at Beth. A tear runs down her cheek as she nods her head.

"Shane?" Lori questions, Rick, Emma and Carl look down. A hand flies to her mouth, "What-" She asks but Emma cuts her off,

"Got bit, Carl and I shot him." She says. I look at Rick, who shifts on his feet uneasy. I furrow my eyebrows and look at Glenn. He looks back at me with a questioning look.

'I'll tell you later.' I mouth to him, and he nods.

-----

Vote and Comment <3

Next chapter is the last one for season 2, then i'll be doing the 8 month time skip.

-

K