fourty eight

/Kalee/

/Kalee/

Andrea had shown up. At first when I saw her, I though I was imagining it. I stared at her as Rick let her in, confused on how she could be alive. The last time we saw her was at the farm, when everything went down. When the walkers took it right our from under our feet.

A smile spreads across her face as she sees everyone, but drops when she notices our weapons still held high. I look through the scope on my gun, aiming it directly between her eyes. She turns to me with a confused look, as if we had been amazing friends and I was betraying her.

"I get left behind for 9, 10 months and now i'm a stranger?" She says, people slowly begin to put down their weapons, but I hold mine high.

'The Governors putting the wood into your old friend Andrea' Merle's voice rings in my ear from days before. I cringe at her, wondering if she knew what he did, what he does, the extent he will go for answers.

"Why you here?" I question here, my voice coming our rougher as usual. Slowly, she puts her hand gun to the ground, and begins to drop all her knives with out us asking.

"You guys are family, thought I could comes say hell." She says, letting out a breath of air. My eyes continue to train on her, staring her down.

"Family doesn't side with a rap- bad guy." Glenn says, glancing at me. He knew I didn't want it to be brought up, and she clearly didn't pick up on what he said. She tilts her head at everyone, still confused on what was happening.

"Philip isn't a bad man, you guys are miss understanding him. Firing at his men wont help either." She speaks. I pull my gun down, so she can see all of my face, and the confused look plastered on it.

"He shot at us first." Kendall says, I glance over at her, noticing that she was tightly holding onto a pistol. I look back at Andrea, who's mouth hung wide open.

"I came as soon as I heard." She says, but Rick shakes his head.

"Wasn't soon enough." He says to her. She ignores him and looks at the prison behind us.

"Is this where you guys live?" She asks, Rick looks back then at her again nodding. We begin to walk into the common room, the door to the cells was already closed and locked.

"Is this where you guys stay? In here?" She asks, everyone nods their heads. She goes to walk in, but notices it locked. "Can I come in?" She asks and Rick shakes his head, causing her to have a shocked look across his face. She goes to talk more on the subject but closes her mouth and looks around at us.

"Wheres Shane?" She asks, no one answers, and she figures what that meant. "T-Dog?"

"Got bit closing a gate, saved all of our lives." Hershel says to her. She looks down sadly again, but nods.

"And Lori?" She asks, Carl walks away, and Beth looks down at the baby in her arms. No one answers once again, when I went to answer, Hershel spoke instead.

"She gave birth to a girl, Lori didn't make it." He says to her, Andrea turns to Rick, who looked down.

"I'm so, so sorry." She says, a hand going to her mouth. Rick nods his head and looks up at her. She runs a hand through her hair, still clearly surprised about all the deaths. "Woodbury, there's room for all of you, it's perfect." She says, until I scoff at her. She looks at me, confusion once again plastered on her face.

"Philip, or whatever you call that piece of shit guy your screwing." I begin, standing up from the spot I had some how ended up in. "He is scummiest, nastiest, rudest, perverted piece of shit I have met in a long time. I've meet men like him, before I was with you guys in Atlanta. Let me tell you, they seem all kind to your face, but when they need something, when they want something. They will find a way, any fucking way to get it." I say, somehow ending up right in front of her. She tilts her head, and goes to speak but I turn around and I feel someone grab my wrist.

Glenn looks at me, on the steps below, a worried look on his face. I glance back at Andrea, who wanted to speak but couldn't. Glenn gently drags me down, then wraps an arm around my face. Andrea turns to Michonne, who stood quietly in the corner like usual.

"You found them." Andrea says, Michonne stares at her, not saying a word. Andrea nods her head, then looks back at Rick, who kept glancing at me.

"Philip would like to meet with you tomorrow at the bar down a 2 miles before Woodbury. He circled it on a map, he wants to meet you there at 11 tomorrow. To talk." She says to him, pulling a map out from the back of her pants and walking over to Rick. He looked down and pursed his lips, before nodding his head.

"I think its time for you to go." Rick says, glancing around. His eyes land back on her, "We'll give you one of our extra cars, a little fuel to get back to Woodbury." He says. She went to reject but ended up nodding her head. She headed outside, Rick following her with a few other people.

"You sure your okay?" Glenn asks, his arm still wrapped around my waist holding me close. I look down for a moment thinking. Hershel crutches his way over to Glenn and I, looking between me and him.

"You never told us what happened, not even Rick." He says. At this point it was just him and Maggie left, Maggie watched from afar, giving us a nod before walking out with the others. Beth and Carl were in the cell block with Judith, and everyone else was sending off Andrea. "It's important we know, we can help you, both of you." He says to us, I somehow caught myself holding my eyes shut. I opened them and look at Glenn, who was only slightly taller than me. I look next to me at Hershel, who was using his crutches to hold himself up.

"I know." I say finally, I look down at the ground, till not wanting to talk about what had happened.

"Than what did he do to you guys." Hershel pressured. I looked at the old man, the man who acted as a father to me. We were close, but not to close. He told me once, I was like another daughter to him. He never wanted me to go on runs, but he knew that it was my thing for the group. Like his was to be the doctor. Glenn looked at me, silently asking if I wanted him to say. I nodded my head ever so slightly, and turned my vision down to the floor.

Trying my best, I ignored everything Glenn was saying, trying my best not to hear their conversation, just wanting to be in the presence. I hear their voices stop for a moment, and I look up from where I was staring, to see them both looking at me. Hershel sighs and turns mostly to me,

"Are you sure your okay, I am here." Hershel says, I shake my head, not wanting his help. Not wanting anyone to worry about me.

"I'm fine, I am, and always will be."