fourty six

/Kalee/

/Kalee/

As we arrived at the prison, everyone began to question us. Only one question was answered though, the one about Daryl. Carol was the one to ask, it was obvious they had a thing for each other, and I knew that she wouldn't understand completely.

"Hes okay." Rick tells her, she continues to look at us confused.

"Where is he though?" She asks, everyone had left by now, I glance at Glenn before walking away to our room. Tiredness took over my body as soon as we exited Woodbury. As I head to our room, I sit on the bed for a moment, staring at the wall. I hear footsteps come over to the room, as I put my head in my hands.

"Are you okay?" The voice says, I look up, to see Emma.

"Peachy." I say, she nods her head, and I fall back onto the bed. "I'm going to try to sleep, if you see Glenn let him know i'm in here." I say to her, as I close my eyes. I try my best to try and forget what happened, but it was harder than last time.

---

"Get out!" A voice yells. I wake up, sitting up quickly and getting my knife ready from under my pillow. I hear Rick yelling, and I rush down stairs. I go to the common room, to see a few people I had never seen here before. I look at everyone, confused.

"We're leaving!" The black man yells. Rick stares up at something on the perch. I look to see what, but see nothing. He begins to walk in circles, yelling random things. Glenn pushes the people out, and walks them out side. Maggie holds Carl close to her, and glances at me. I nod my head at her, and she walks over Emma comes out from the hall, gun in hand.

"I was about to take a shower, whats going on!?" She asks frantically. No one answers, as she looks at Rick and notices the crazed look spread across his face. She stares at him for a moment, then glances at Carl who had Maggie's arm wrapped around him. He looked at his father, confused and slightly hurt. Rick finally left, walking into the hall. Everyone stayed silent for a moment, before Glenn came back in

"I let them out, gave them a few cans of food and their weapons back." He says, everyone nods and he glances at me. We gives me a small smile, and walks over while everyone begins to do their own thing, "You okay?" He asks me. I nod my head, shrugging.

"Anything from Governor." I say, his name coming out like poison. He shakes his head, and looks back outside. "Its almost our watch time, if you want to go back to bed its fine." He says to me. I shake my head, and walk outside. It was almost night time, the sun was going to be going down soon.

We stand in the watch tower, I glance over at him to see his black eye now purple. His cheek bone shiny, and his lip with a cut going down the center. I frown at the sight, wishing he didn't have to go through all of that pain.

"I'm sorry." I say to him, he looks at me confused.

"For what?" He asks, turning to face me. I look down at the woods, shaking my head slightly.

"What Merle did to you. Hit you, cut you, threw a walker at you..." I say trailing off. He looks at me and shakes his head.

"I'm okay, a few punches and a walker cant bring me down." He says to me. I nod my head, knowing that he would say something on the lines of that. I go to turn away but He gently grabs my shoulder.

"You seem different." He says to me. I shrug, I knew he was right. All I wanted to do was hide away in my room, and when the Governor came, I wanted to kill him. I wanted to kill him before he could do anything else.

"Just tired." I say to him, trying to hide my plan, but he knows me better than that.

"You want him dead, you want to kill him yourself." He says to me, I look into his eyes. I look away from him, not knowing what to say. "I'm right huh?" He questions. I sigh and shrug again,

"I don't know honestly." I mumble. He nods his head,

"What he did, he deserves it. If you don't do it, I plan to do it myself." He says, I look back at him. I nod my head, he sighs and wraps his arms around me. "Hopefully he doesn't come here." He says into the hug. I nod my head, and pull away.

"Emma and Carl haven't had sex yet." I say after a few moments of silence. He looks at me and chuckles. I smile and shake my head, "Two horny teenagers, they are like 16 how have they not fucked! They are alone half the time and there are no rules." I say, Glenn shakes his head laughing at me.

"They probably don't know how to." Glenn says jokingly. I laugh for a moment then stops and look at him, a slightly shocked look on my face.

"You might be right." I say, he looks back at me and his face turns shocked as well. We burst out laughing, and look over at the prison to see the two love birds come out. "Speak of the little devils." I say, as they walk to the field holding hands. They look over to the watch tower, the back at each other.

"They spotted us watching them." Glenn nudges me, I laugh lightly and nod my head. They begin to make their way over. Glenn and I turn and walk down the watch tower stairs. As we get to the bottom, we come face to face with Emma and Carl.

"Time for our watch?" Emma questions, Carl glances at her then us. I look at Glenn and shrug,

"Sure, I'm going to check the armory make sure we have enough ammo and guns for...anything." I say, and Glenn nods his head.

"I'm going to check on Rick, after his little moment." Glenn says as Carl and Emma are halfway up the stairs. I nod my head and look over at the woods, only to see Rick standing there.

"I found Rick." I say to Glenn, he looks over to the woods next to me. He sighs and runs his fingers through his hair.

"He hasn't been the same since Lori." He says to me. I nod my head, suddenly his face changed, as if an idea popped in his head. "I forgot to tell you, Daryl found Carol." He says to me. I look at him for a moment,

"Alive or as a..walker?" I ask, shifting on my feet. He smiles slightly,

"Alive, it was when we were gone. Dehydrated and stuck in a closet." He says to me, I laugh a little, at the stuck in the closest.

We continue to talk for a few more minutes, making our way over to the prison. As soon as we get to the bridge part of the prison, we stand under it, watching the group. Everyone was scattered around, Hershel planting crops. Maggie and Beth inside taking care of Judith. Carol and Axel standing in the court yard talking, and Rick in the woods.

We smile at our group, knowing how much we had gone through. Being out, starving and scavenging for 8 months. A gun shot goes out, and I automatically get pulled to the group by Glenn. We look in the court yard to see Axel fall on top of Carol, blood splatter covering her.

I look forward from where they were, only to see the devil himself standing with a gun in his hand, The Governor.