nineteen

/Kalee/

/Kalee/

"Go easy on her." Glenn says, in front of the door blocking my way in. I push past him not saying anything. Walking into the room, I see Carl staring at the wall pissed. I look at him and nod at him, he nods back. I look at Emma and notice her staring at me. I stare right back and she sighs,

"Look im sor-" She begins but I put my hand up to stop her.

"You could have died, look I know you care about Carl and all and that's sweet but you just risked your life. If you would have died, I wouldnt know what to do. Carl wouldn't know what to do, Kendall wouldn't know what to do. If it wasn't for Hershel, you would be dead. Shane and the guy that shot you went out to get the thing you needed for a operation, the man died. Look i'm not blaming it on you but Emma, just watch what you're doing, while risking your life, okay?" I rant to her. She looks down in shame, nodding. I sigh and walk out of room, leaving the couple alone. Glenn notices me and sighs as I walk up to him.

"I heard what you said, i'm not going to say your wrong, but she did what she thought was right, and she's alive." He says to me. I nod my head with a small smile, he pulls me into a hug as I do so.

"We have to go on that run still." I say into the hug, He lets me go nodding his head.

"Want to go now?" He asks, I say a small 'ya'and walk out the door, Glenn following me. We walk over to the stables, and saddle up two horses.

"You ever ride before?" I ask him, hoping onto the horse. He shakes his head, slowly and shakily getting onto the horse. I laugh slightly and begin to trot down the road to the store Maggie had circled on the map.

As we arrive, it looks like a ghost town. No walkers were around, and no cars. Glenn and I tie the horses to a tree, and go inside a little pharmacy. We check the area making sure its clear, and entered

"Here you take the list, i'll grab anything I think will be useful." I say,grabbing the paper and giving it to him. He nods his head and begins to look at the list. I walk the opposite way, and begin to grab random things off the shelfs. After I finish, I walk back over to where Glenn was. As I approach him, he shuffles things in his hands a bit. I look at him confused, only to see what he's holding, condoms . I chuckle and he notices what he is holding. He starts to stutter out words but I put my hand up stopping him. "Better be safe than sorry." I say shrugging. He was bright red as he nodded and put them in the basket along with another package. I look around the store one more time,

"You ready to go?" Glenn says from the front of the store, I shout back 'ya' and head out to meet him at the horses.

/Emma/

"You are so fucking stupid." Carl says next to me, head in his hands. I frown as he says this cause I saved his life.

"I did what I thought was right, and I was right." I say to him shrugging. He looks up at me, annoyance spread across his face.

"Well you made the wrong call!" He begins. I look at him, scrunching my eyebrows together. He sighs and stands up. "Ever since I met you that first day you showed up. Ever since I asked you out. Ever since I held your hand, held you close, kissed you! I knew! I knew you were the one! I never want you in danger Emma! But guess what, you still find a way. It's hard and it hurt me so bad to see you how you were. You had a seizer, hell try walking into the room and the first thing that happens is that! It sucks!" He yells, and I let him. He continues to rant, and as he finishes, tears were streaming down his face.

"I'm sorry, but I didn't want you to get hurt, to go through this." I say to him, barely above a whisper. He sighs, looking down and me and bringing me into a hug as I was laying down. I wrap my arms around him and hold him tight.

"Never again. Please." He whispers in my ear.

/Kalee/

As we showed up to the farm, we saw Lori speed walk up to us. He glances around, before asking us a question,

"Did you get the...things?" She asks, I look at Glenn confused and he looks at me,

"I thought you looked at the list?" He says to me, grabbing a box in the bag and handing it to Lori. Pregnancy Tests. My eyes widen as I look at her. "Does Rick know?" He asks, then glances at Shane, "Or is it..." He asks, figuring she would know. She shrugs and runs a hand stressfully through her hair,

"I don't know, and honestly that scares me the most." She says, staring off into the distance behind us. I sigh and nod my head, and looking at Glenn,

"Let's go put away the horses." I say, and begin to walk my horse back to the stable. I hear him walk behind me, I turn to see him staring at something in the bag. I shrug it off, figuring if it was important he would tell me. As we put the horses away, I look at the farmhouse to see Carl sitting on the porch, head in hands. I look at Glenn and he notices as well.

"He must have snapped as well." I say to him, and he nods. I look back and see Rick standing in front of him , shaking his head. I snicker and walk away to the RV, Glenn following. I see all the ladies were gone and nowhere to be seen. I look at Glenn confused, "Where is everyone?" I ask, Dale looks down from the top of the RV.

"Cooking for Hershel's people, you gonna help?" He asks, I shake my head laughing,

"I can't cook for the life of me, plus I owe Hershel's people, I don't want to sentence them to death."