fourty two

/Kalee/

/Kalee/

The man glanced at me, then pointed the gun at Glenn's head.

"Prison!" I yelled out, tears welting my eyes. The guys looks at me and smirks, knowing my weakness. He puts the gun away and a stray tear falls down my face. The man walks closer to me, a smirk still plastered on his face.

"I had fun sweetheart, i'll see you soon." He says walking up to me. Stopping, when we notices the tear. "Oh don't cry." He says, wrapping his arms around me, I try to move away, not wanting to take my hands off of my chest. "My name is The Governor by the way, just so you know." He says, I try to shake my way out until he lets go. "Be back soon." He says and everyone begins to walks out.

I stand still for a moment, staring at the ground. I was still processing everything that had happened, not knowing what to do. I look up to see Glenn, mouth gaped open slightly. A feel someone push me lightly towards him, and turn a little to see one of The Governors men. They walk out as Glenn wraps his arms tightly around me. I begin to cry, not wanting anything to happen again.

"It's okay." He says, as I hug him tightly, not wanting to let go. I cry harder as he talks to me, I couldn't exactly listen, my head spinning. Somehow at one point he had gave me his shirt, i threw it on quickly.

We somehow ended up leaning against the cement wall, Glenn holding my hand tightly. No words were spoke, neither of us having nothing to say. I look at Glenn, noticing his bloody face, swelled eye and blood covered neck.

"What did they do to you?" I croak out, I had heard from the room over groans and grunts. The sound of punches and hits being thrown. The sound of a walker being thrown in, but I wanted to hear him say it. I wanted him to know that I would listen.

"Merle, he just threw some hits at me. Got worse when I fought back." He says, looking at me. I nodded, resting my head back on the cement wall.

"Did he..." He trails off, knowing that I knew what he meant. I went to say no, but knew it was better if I didn't lie. I stay silent, not wanting to say yes, knowing I would most likely break down again. I hear him swallow hard and hold my hand tighter.

We stayed in silence for a few more minutes, until Glenn stood up, walking over to the walker he had killed.

"What are you-" I say, only to see him rip off the arm of the walker. I watch as he tears the skin off of it, and pulling out the bone. I stand up slowly, as he walks over to me with it.

"We are going to fight our way out of here, okay?" He says to me. I nod my head, already doubting this plan. Neither of us were in good shape for fighting, mental or physical. He went back to the walker, getting the other arm bone for himself.

I stood behind where the door would open, so I could get a hit from behind who ever was going to come in. If it was Merle, or The Governor, or anyone that worked for or with him. The door handle jiggles for a moment, I glance at Glenn, fear crossing slightly in front of our eyes, As soon as the door opened, I could tell it was Merle,

"Wheres that chick-!" He began, but I hit him with the bone, he falls forward, Glenn grabbing the machine gun in his hand. Merle kicks Glenn down, who was already weak enough with his injures. I grab the machine gun and quickly aim it at the people were walking in. Distracted by them, Merle slaps the gun out of my hand and aims it at me.

The Governor walks in, and smiles,

"Execute the Asian, bring the girl to watch." He says to us. My breathing stops and I look at Glenn, shaking my head. We get forced to the ground, on our knees and I begin to cry again, not knowing what could happen.

"Just look at me." Glenn says, holding onto my hand tightly. I turn to face him, a tear streaming down my cheek.

"I love you." My voice cracks, until a bag is pulled over Glenn and I's faces, and we get dragged out somewhere. We begin to walk, my hands held tightly by someone behind me and someone else directing me with my shoulder. I dread for what was about to happen, to see the one I love get executed. I dread for what will happen after as well. As I feel us about to go around a corner, a loud bang goes off and everyone drops us. I don't know what to do, my hands tied behind my back and a bag still over my head. Everyone was screaming and I try my best to get my hands untied, and to get the bag off my head.

Someone grabs me and quickly pulls me, they hadn't taken the bag off of my head. I figure its one of The Governors men, or The Governor himself. When we come to a stop, the bag is ripped off my head, and I see Rick. My mouth gapes open for a moment. The realization that Glenn and I won't have to go through anything anymore hits me.

"You guys are safe now." He says, looking at Glenn and I. I notice that Oscar, one of the prisoners had also came. Along with Daryl and a girl I hadn't seen before.

"Daryl, this was Merle." Glenn croaks out, as I find a shirt on a shelf next to me. hand it to him, and she shakily puts it on. Daryl gives us a confused expression,

"Merle is The Governor?" Daryl asks, I shake my head.

"No, like his lieutenant or something." I say to him, and sit back on the floor next to Glenn. He grabs onto my hand and looks at me then Rick.

"I gotta go see him!" Daryl says, Rick shakes his head, clearly not wanting to have this conversation.

"Right now, we have to worry about getting out of here, and getting Kalee and Glenn back home." Rick says, but Daryl stops him.

"He's my brother!" Daryl shouts slightly. Rick goes to talk, but Glenn cuts him off.

"We have to go, I-She-We can't stay here anymore." He stutters out. He swallows hard looking at me and I look down at the ground. Daryl and Rick stare at us, then each other,

"When we get out of here, I want to know what happened." Rick says, as Oscar interrupts the rest of what he was going to say.

"Guys, they have guns on the street looking for us. We gotta get out of here while we still can." Oscar says, Daryl and Rick nod their heads. They glances at the black women who had said nothing this whole time, wanting to know who she was. I push the thought off to the side, saving it to ask later.

-----

Thank you all who vote on every chapter! It means so much!

Vote and Comment <3

-

K