thirty

/Kalee/

/Kalee/

It was later that night, and Glenn, Shane, Rick, Daryl and I stood in the barn. I looked down at the Randall boy, my stomach turning at what his people do. I must have been staring for awhile, because Glenn comes over and puts a hand on my shoulder. I look at him and smile slightly, then turning back to the asshole on the floor.

"So you guys are going to kill me?" He says, his blind fold being taken off by Daryl. He looks up at me, and I nod my head. He frowns as I do this, "I haven't done nothing!" He yells, I continue to glare at him and he notices. "Why are you looking at me like i'm such a bad guy!" He questions. I give him a disgusted look,

"Why do you act like you and your group are good people?" I question calmly. Shane walks over and grabs Randall by his forearm, pulling him up. He continues to stare at me,

"I didn't do anything they did! If your talking about them raping them girls, I wasn't part of it!" He shouts. I roll my eyes at him and move out of the way or Rick and Shane.

Daryl bends down and fixes the stool, before Shane and Rick shove Randall onto it.

"Any last words?" Daryl asks him, the kid looks around and makes eye contact with me.

"The boys woulda loved her." He says, Rick hold the gun up and goes to shoot him until something in front of the barn door falls. We all turn quickly, pulling our guns out and aiming at whatever was there.

I walk closer to the barn door, opening the rest of the way to show a huddled Emma and Carl. I glare down at them and grab Carl by his forearm pulling him up, Emma holding his hand followed. I pushed him onto the barn, and Ricks eyes widened.

"Carl...Emma." Rick says but they shake their head,

"We were just curious, and Carl has never seen it happen before." Emma explains. I look at her horrified,

"So you wanted to see some random kid die?" Shane questions him. Carl looks down in shame, along with Emma.

"Your 15, Emma had only seen it cause she wasn't secluded in a large group. We were on the run. You? You didn't have to see half the shit Emma did, and be happy you didn't. Don't ask to see people get shot, wait till your forced to see it kid." I say to Carl, and walk out of the barn.

Shane and Rick blind fold Randall again, and cuff him back up. As we all head out, we go our separate ways to our tents. Dale had offered to take watch tonight, sense I had done it the whole night before.

As I laid in the tent next to Glenn, othe words that the kid had said to me played over in my head. I cringed at the thought, only to earn a weird look from Glenn.

"You okay?" He asked me, wrapping his arms around my waist. I nod my head and turned, so my head was laying into his chest. "Is it what that kid said?" He asked me, figuring me out. I don't say anything, just nod slightly. He sighs and holds my closer, "I wont let that happen." He says into my neck. I smile slightly, closing my eyes.

As I start to drift off to sleep, I hear screams from outside. i quickly jump to my feet and grab my gun and knives, sprinting out of the tent. As I run to the source, I see Daryl waving his arms next to a person laying on the ground. As I make it up I look down at the body, to see Dale.

His insides were ripped out, and he wasn't able to speak. The group makes their way over quickly, and he looks at us all with sad eyes. My eyes water slightly as I step away, bumping into someone. I look and notice it was Glenn, who grabs me and pulls me into a tight hug. I hug him close to me, as I let silent tears go down my face. I felt bad for Glenn, who had been incredibly close to the old man.

"Someone do something!" Andrea shouts, hovering over Dale's body. She sobbed as she touched his cheek, whispering how sorry she was. He smiled slightly at her, trying to show he was okay.

Glenn's hot tears pressed against my neck, as we held each other close,

"Someone get Hershel!" Rick yells, as Hershel runs up with Maggie. Hershel looks down and and shakes his head,

"He wont survive the trip to the house..." Hershel says to him, looking between Rick and the almost dead man on the ground. Andrea cries harder and she hears this,

"Grab the things! We can do the operation here!" Rick says, tears going down his face. Hershel shakes his head again, looking down at the man in the grass.

"He wont survive Rick." Rick looks at him as he says this, shaking his head,

"No!" He yells slightly, tears streaming down his face. He shakes his head when Andrea turns to him,

"He is suffering." She cries out, and we all know what has to be done. Rick shakily walks over, standing above Dale. Dale's head turns to face him, his eyes pleading that he would do it already.

Rick goes to pull the trigger but something inside him makes him stop. Daryl notices and walks over, taking the gun from Rick. Rick looks at him, confused, but lets him have the gun. He nods a thank you, when he realizes Daryl was going to do it for him.

"Sorry brother." Daryl says, and pulls the trigger.

/3rd/

The young boy and young girl stood dumbfounded, they knew that walker. The two had gone off of the farm, to go into the woods to walk around. They saw that walker in the mud and somehow had led it out. When they saw it start to come out of the mud, they ran. They never told anyone cause they figured the walker would have just stayed in the woods, away from everyone.

They stared at the dead old man, instantly feeling guilty. They knew his death was their fault, and there was nothing they could do about it.

The tall blonde girl walked over to the two, pulling the short girl into a tight hug. The tall blonde had felt slightly weird, not being around the short girl as much as usual. The last time they had really hung out was on the high way with Carl. She didn't exactly know why girl was so sad, she had never seen the girl even glance in the old mans direction. She didn't bother asking though, just letting her mourn.