Hiccup

It was another normal day at Dragon's Edge, our own little island away from berk. The twins were messing with Barf and Belch, Snotlout was out fishing, Astrid was doing target practice with Stormfly, I was trying to decipher the dragon eye we found, and Fishlegs was....running towards my hut while screaming my name, he probably found something new.
"Hiccup. Hiccup!" he shouted, out of breath from running.
I got up and walked out, "What did you find this time?"
"D-down at the beach! Come on!" he runs off again and the others, who were hanging back, follow him.
I sighed and put the eye away before getting Toothless and following then down to the beach before seeing a figure laying in the sand with a wrecked raft scattered around and on top of it.
Snotlout gets there first, "Dibs, I call dibs!"
"You can't call dibs on a person," Fishlegs tells him.
Astrid was frowning, "Guys, what if this is like the Heather incident? She could be dangerous."
I walk over and see a girl, pinned and unconscious under a couple logs, her long, dark hair covering some of her face.
"Okay guys, I have to agree with Astrid, she could be like Heather. Um, Fishlegs, you found her so could you take her back to your hut and watch over her until she wakes up?"
Fishlegs looks nervous, "W-why not Astrid? She's better at watching over things."
"I could watch over her," Snotlout volunteers.
"Please, you're only saying that because you think she's cute," Tuffnut says.
Astrid sighs and crosses her arms, "Fine, but I'm keeping my ax close," she says then pushes the logs off and picks the girl up on her back before walking back to her hut.