Changewing Trust

I was playing with Toothless again when I heard a cry of pain so I jumped on Toothless' back and flew towards the sound, soon reaching the source of the cry. A Changewing had gotten its tail trapped under a rock.
"Toothless, go back to the outpost and get the others," I say and he's hesitant to do it, "Go, I'll be fine."
He finally goes back and I start slowly approaching the Changewing while making a low growling noise in my throat which calmed it down.
"It's alright, I'm just going to move this rock off you then you can go about your business," I say and move around its wing towards its back end. "That's a good girl," I say softly and get to the rock, rolling it right off.
She roars and shakes her tail before turning to me and growling, getting up on her hind legs just as the others arrive, except for the twins.
"Luna!" Astrid shouts and gets ready to have Stormfly do a spine shot.
"Astrid, no!" Hiccup shouts, "Look, it's not attacking."
Everyone lands and stays ready to attack while the Changewing wraps her wings around me.
I chuckle, "I'm okay, she was just thanking me," I say and whistle a bit.
She takes her wings back then nudges me, I smile and pet her.
"That's amazing! Not even Hiccup has been able to tame a Changewing," Fishlegs says.
Snotlout laughs, "Hey, Hiccup, you jealous of Luna?"
"N-no! Why would I be jealous?" Hiccup asks.
I giggle, "She's not tame, just thankful, I moved the rock that had trapped her tail. Also, Hookfang," I whistle sharply and he throws Snotlout off him.
Everyone laughs and Snotlout looked shocked.
"What did you do to my dragon?!" he asks then gets up and walks towards me.
"Um, I wouldn't do that if I were you," I warn.
The Changewing growls then spits acid at his feet as a warning as she moves me under her.
"Changewings are very protective, I would advise backing away," Fishlegs says.
Snotlout growls, "I'll get you when your dragon friend flies away," he says then turns and glares at Hookfang, "Traitor, I'm walking back." He does just as he said.
I smile and pet her more before she flies away to be with her family.
"That was amazing that you were able to get so close to a Changewing without it attacking you," Astrid says.
"Okay, maybe I am a little jealous of that," Hiccup says.
I giggle then walk over to Hookfang, petting him, "Don't be, it's only because dragons understand me because I speak their language."
Hookfang grabs the back of my shirt then throws me into the air before catching me on his neck. We all fly back to the outpost.