The Grimborn Name

"So, Viggo and Ryker are gone and the Edge is unstable with a volcano that could erupt any day now," I said as I flew alongside Toothless and Hiccup while we surveyed the island, "What's our next plan?"
"Well, stabilize the island and find new homes for the dragons we've relocated here," Hiccup said then looked toward the volcano and sighed, "I just wish it hadn't ended the way it did but if I look on the bright side, we hopefully won't have to deal with the Grimborns ever again."
That name! "Whoa!" I narrowly avoided another dragon flying in the opposite direction then I struggled to focus on flapping.
"Luna! You okay there?" Hiccup asked as he flew Toothless closer.
"Y-You said...Grimborn, r-right?" I stuttered out, my eyes wide as I hugged my arms.
"Yeah, does that name mean anything to you?" he asked.
I didn't answer and turned to fly away, I needed time to myself, I needed time to think.

"Grimborn. Grimborn! Why did it have to be that name?!" I shot a plasma blast at a tree then breathed out shakily as I dropped to the ground, "N-No, multiple people c-can have the same last name, r-right? Yeah. B-But...that name...." I hugged my arms and wrapped my wings around myself, hiding from the outside world. Why that name?
"Luna? Luna!" I heard my name being called out by a familiar voice but I didn't- no, I couldn't face anyone right now so I ran. I ran hard and fast until my legs were burning.
The voice didn't stop calling out the name I'd given to the dragon riders, the false name that I made up so I wouldn't have to hear 'monster' every time someone called for me.

I somehow ended up in a cave, the same one I hid in when I first arrived here. That's where Hiccup found me.
"Hey, Luna, there you are," he walked in with Toothless, Astrid, Stormfly, Fishlegs, and Meatlug right behind him.
"We've been looking for you for hours, we were worried," Fishlegs said.
Astrid approached first and set a hand on my arm but I smacked it away.
"Don't touch me!" I shouted and backed away into a corner to hide away, my breathing was uneven, frightened.
"Hey, hey, it's okay," she said, "It's just me, it's Astrid, you don't have to be afraid."
"Luna, what happened? You flew away so suddenly and you looked really freaked out," Hiccup said but he kept his distance, "You still look really freaked out."
"V-Viggo...and Ryker," I mumbled.
"They're gone, you don't have to worry about them," Fishlegs told me.
I shook my head and whimpered, shutting my eyes tight, "Their names, I knew th-they sounded familiar."

Fishlegs walked over and knelt beside me, "Luna, remember that thing I taught you?" he asked, "In," he inhaled and I did the same, "and out," he exhaled and I copied. He repeated that a couple times and it helped me calm down but I was still tense and shaking a bit. "Now, what has you so unsettled?"
I hid in my wings a bit as I tried finding the words I wanted, "Viggo a-and Ryker Grimborn, I kn-knew their names w-were familiar when I first heard them a-and when I finally heard that last name...I know them. I know them and I wish I didn't," I couldn't stop the tears that fell from my eyes.
"How do you know them?" Hiccup asked.
"Y-You know how I gave you a name to call me? One that wasn't my true name?" I asked, hiding my face with my wings.
"What about it?" Astrid asked and placed a gentle hand on my knee, making me flinch but she kept her hand there.
"M-My real last name...is Grimborn," I said and felt the air grow thin and Astrid's hand grip my knee, "Viggo and Ryker are my cousins."