Bye-Bye Throkie-poo

It...It was nice to be back, my hut was just as I'd left it save for a few things knocked off the shelves but that was likely a Terror more than anything else. I was upset that I couldn't have brought Sylva back but she'd passed a week before, luckily it was simply of natural causes so I didn't resent any dragon for... Well it's in the past and I'm helping the others rebuild their huts, mine was untouched only because it was so far from the original structures. But also for some reason, Throk is here?

"I am here for Ruffnut Thorston, to lift her off her feet," Throk said.
"You mean sweep her off her feet?" Hiccup asked.
I wasn't listening to any more, I flew down and landed right between them, facing the Wing Warrior, "Not a chance, I suggest you get back on that boat and sail back to your island unless you want things to get difficult."
"Whoa, whoa, Luna," Astrid pulled me back, "easy, let's not start any fights."
"I'm not entirely sure what that was about but I meant what I said, I plan to lift her off her feet, place her on my shoulder, and sail back to my island with her," Throk said.
Astrid and I both got angry so Hiccup had to hold us back as Throk only made it worse. I calmed as Hiccup guided Astrid away then I told Fishlegs I'd take care of it so he went to help Hiccup.

I stared Throk down and gave a growl as I spread my wings to look bigger, "Like I said before, I suggest you get back on your ship and sail away," a little white lie couldn't hurt, right? "Ruffnut Thorston is already taken so you have no business here."
"I wasn't aware there was another I may have to challenge for her, who was she taken by? I will go retrieve her," Throk said, man this guy is dense.
"Oh, she's still on this island but she's been taken my me," I let a blast glow threateningly in the back of my throat.
Throk looked shocked, "You? B-But you're-."
I cut him off, "What? What am I? A beast? Inhuman? I'm aware that I am half dragon but doesn't that mean you can't fight me?" I smirked.
"Well yes, since you come from dragons it is my duty to protect you, but I was going to say you're also a woman," Throk said.
I growled then sighed, "And? There are species of dragon who mate with the same gender, MossWings are all female."
"I suppose you're right," Throk scratched his head.
"Of course I am, now I believe it's time for you to go," I folded my wings back up.

Throk was soon sailing away and I was happily flying back up the cliff where everyone else had gone but I only got up halfway when I heard a voice.
"Geronimo!" Ruffnut shouted and jumped, she really needs to stop doing that but I caught her like usual.
"One of these days I won't be able to catch you," I said.
She wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck as she laughed, "Nah, you'll always catch me," she said confidently.
I rolled my eyes and held her close and I swore I heard Throk sigh as he sailed away. I flew her back up but she refused to let go so I just kept holding her, "You're lucky I'm strong."
"Duh, otherwise we'd both be on the ground right now," she said.
I chuckled then wrapped her in my wings and kept walking, "Hey, Ruff, I got something I wanna show you, I think you'll really like it."
"Really? Well then onward my noble steed!" she laughed.
"Ruff! I'm not a steed," I laughed too then heard Astrid and Hiccup whispering nearby.
"Is it just me or are they..." Hiccup trailed off.
Astrid apparently understood anyway and whispered back, "Oh, definitely, haven't you noticed that they spend the most time together? There's no doubt."
"Guys, I have the hearing of a Night Fury too, not just the fire and wings," I called over my shoulder and it was funny to see them tense like they did.