Toothless, Plasma Blast!

"So, why are we here again?" Snotlout asked.
"Luna asked me to gather you here," Hiccup said.
I stepped forward, "And where is she? We've all been worried about her since she went on the 'personal mission' or so you said," I crossed my arms.
"Yeah, you and her left so suddenly last week after that little show she put on with the Triple Stryke," Astrid chimed in.
My twin decided to speak, "Perhaps she is preparing to confess her secret love for Hiccup!" Tuffnut declared.
I sighed and shook my head, "Yeah, I really doubt that, she's made it clear she hates men."
A familiar voice sounded from behind us, "Well, I don't hate men, I just don't trust them all that much."
We all turned around and exclaimed her name. "Luna!"
I ran over and hugged her, not yet noticing her new features, "It's good to have you back!"
She chuckled and hugged me back, "It's good to be back, I missed you, Ruff."
"Um, I'm just gonna say it, what's with the wings?" Fishlegs asked so I let go and finally noticed the wings so I had to start messing with them.
"Did Hiccup drag you into his nerdy flight suit thing?" Snotlout huffed.
Luna giggled when I poked a spot on one of the wings, "Ruff, careful! That tickles," she smiled then spread her wings and I felt her back for some kind of device.
"Um, they seem totally real..." I told the others.
"They are," Hiccup piped up, "remember when I told you her story? These are her wings, a-apparently," he said, "I'm still not sure how she got them back but there's this dragon called a Spiderqueen..."

Hiccup explained the legend but missed a lot of stuff so Luna retold it and said it was a dragon legend instead of a viking one.
"I emerged from the web cocoon and I had my wings back, I immediately flew out of the volcano and quickly readjusted to having them again then...well something happened that I wasn't expecting," Luna said. She stepped over to Toothless and pointed to the barrels we use for target practice, "Now, everyone keep your attention over there."
We all faced the barrels and eleven plasma blasts were shot at them.
Snotlout laughed mockingly, "Oh, you somehow got Toothless to shoot eleven times when his limit is six," he scoffed, "What does that have to do with you?"
"A lot, because Toothless only shot six times since that's his limit," Luna said.
"Then where did those other five come from? Is there another Night Fury somewhere?" Tuffnut asked and looked around.
"Come on, Tuff, you really think she could hide a second Night Fury in here?" Astrid rolled her eyes.
"Well...he's half right," Luna said then we all watched in awe as a plasma blast came from her mouth and blew apart the barrel stack, "I am half Night Fury after all," she gave a smirk and easily shot off the ground before hovering above all of us.
"Th-This shouldn't be possible!" Snotlout shouted in disbelief.
Luna dove then scooped me up in her arms before flying back up then slowly around the dome.
"I'll tell you what shouldn't be possible: how unbelievably awesome this is!" I said, looping my arms around Luna's neck as she did a couple more laps before landing.
"How are you maneuvering without a tail? All dragons need tails to fly and get around," Fishlegs said.
"MossWings don't," Luna countered while still holding me, "neither do Gronckles either, really, or even Deadly Nadders, the last two just have tails to help with stability and defense. I don't need a tail to get around, for Toothless, his helps with sharp turns and speed, I don't need that but my arms and legs could easily make up for my lack of a tail if I ever need more speed or to make sharp turns," she explained, "Right now, since I'm out of practice, I'd say I'm a bit behind Stormfly's top speed but as I get readjusted with my wings, I'll fall between the top speeds of Stormfly and Toothless."
"Alright, you answered him but now I have a question," Tuffnut announced.
"Ask away, Tuff," Luna chuckled.
"Why are you still holding my sister like that and when's my turn?" Tuffnut crossed his arms.
Luna looked at me then blushed and smiled sheepishly as she set me down, "I-," she cleared her throat, "I didn't notice I was still holding her..."
"Aww, I was liking being held like royalty," I complained and huffed, "Tuff always ruins my fun..." I muttered under my breath.