For the Dancing and the Dreaming

I'd been hanging out with Luna again and this time I heard her start humming a familiar tune but I couldn't quite remember the name of it so I just kept weaving through the trees to keep up with her, we were supposed to be doing something but I'm pretty sure we both forgot about it.

Suddenly she started singing, "I'd swim and sail on savage seas with ne'er a fear of drowning. And gladly ride the waves of life if you would marry me..." her voice was gorgeous, "No scorching sun nor freezing cold will stop me on my journey. If you will promise me your heart, and love me for eternity. My dearest one, my darling dear, your mighty words astound me."
She started dancing around and jumping on and off logs and rocks, "But I've no need for mighty deeds when I feel your arms around me. But I would bring you rings of gold, I'd even sing you poetry. And I would keep you from all harm if you would stay beside me. I have no use for rings of gold, I care not for your poetry, I only want your hand to hold, I only want you near me."
She was smiling and looked like she was having a lot of fun dancing and singing, "To love and kiss, to sweetly hold for the dancing and the dreaming. Through all life's sorrows and delights I'll keep your laugh inside me. I'll swim and sail on savage seas with ne'er a fear of drowning. And gladly ride the waves so white if you will marry me!"

She came to a stop and laughed as the wind blew her hair into her face making her have to brush it to the side before she saw me. I guess she forgot I was with her.

"Sorry, Ruff, I just remembered the song and I can never resist dancing to and singing it when it pops into my head," she said, a light blush painting her cheeks.
"No, no. I enjoyed that fully, I was having fun just watching you dance around," I admitted, "But it did make it kind of hard to follow you."
Her blush deepened, "Sorry, um, I think we were supposed to check on the lagoon? Maybe it'd be best if I flew us there instead of just walking through all these trees," she suggested.
I always liked having her hold me as she flies, Barf and Belch can't exactly do it the way she does, "Yeah! Let's go," I said and ran up to her, jumping and having her catch me.
"Whoa!" she exclaimed but caught me like always, giving a little chuckle and an eye roll, "You need to stop doing that, I might not catch you one of these times."
"Nah, you always catch me," I said and she chuckled.
"Just you wait, I might have something in my arms that I can't drop to catch you," she said and carried me to a clearing before spreading her wings and taking off, I could feel her grip on me tighten just to make sure she wouldn't drop me, it felt nice and she was warm so I might've dozed off. All I knew was that the next thing that happened was me waking up in her bed. It was comfy.