Death Song Hatchlings!

I was riding the Changewing that I had helped and named Sizzler, Hiccup and Stoick leading the way to Berk.
"So what happened? Why are there Death Songs on your island?" I ask Stoick.
"That's just it, we don't know, it could be like the time Alvin planted Whispering Death eggs in the caves under the island," he says.
"Don't forget about the Screaming Death too, he was a pain to get rid of," Hiccup says.
"By 'get rid of' I'm guessing you meant relocate," I say.
"Exactly, we're not killers...anymore," he mumbles the last part.
"Heard that," I say.
"How were you able to tame a Changewing?" Stoick asks.
"She's not tame, just returning a favor, I helped her when she was in trouble so now she's helping me," I say and we reach Berk, even from the air I could hear the cries of the dragons.
We land and I thank Sizzler then she flies back to the Edge. I look and see people running towards Hiccup and Stoick, I feel a sharp pain in my leg then look down to see a dragon biting my leg.
"Okay, ow," I say calmly then tickle its chin so it lets go and I pick it up as it starts to scream at me.
"Hush little dragon, it will be alright. I'll teach you your song so you can sing with all your might," I sing softly and it calms down, listening to me, "Go gather your brothers and sisters so they can hear the song of their kind. I'm sure I can convince them that peace is what they'll find."
The little dragon flies and tells the others to follow him back to me. Meanwhile everyone was staring at me because they saw that the dragon calmed down when I sang to him.
"Well hello there," a boy says as he walks over, "My name is Gustav, what's yours?"
I frown and back away to the edge of the cliff, "Your worst nightmare if you even think about touching me."
"Whoa, hey calm down there, cutie," he says as he stops, "how about you just step away from the cliff?"
Hiccup grabs his shoulder, "Don't test her, Gustav, she can talk to dragons."
"So? We can too," he says.
"She speaks their language, and she can understand what they say," Hiccup says.
"I know their secrets, these are Death Songs, singing is their main form of comunication," I say.
Just then most of the screaming dragons fly towards me and Gustav and Hiccup back off. I put my hand out, palm towards the babies and hum, they all stop in midair then I point down and they land on the ground.
"See? It's as easy as a hum or even the beat of a drum," I sing as I look at the people, "You must be careful though and only sing with this melody," I hum the tune of the Death Song and the dragons repeat it, "Do that and they can live with you peacefully."
"So wait, we have to sing to them all the time? How are we supposed to do that when I can barely rhyme?" a woman sings.
I smile then hum and make a few movements with my arm and the dragons follow along, I point west and a small group flies that way then I point to different directions and the Death Songs all leave except for one who had fallen asleep.
"They're all going to find their own deserted islands and live there," I say then pick up the last one and cradle it.
"It was that easy?! I could have come up with that!" a guy says.
"Spitelout, be thankful she got rid of them," Stoick says then smiles at me, "Thank you, now we can all sleep again."
"It's nothing, I just know how to deal with Death Songs," I say.
Gustav opens his arms and walks towards me, "This calls for a hug."
"Only if you want to lose your arms," Hiccup says for me and turns the boy a different way.
"I don't like being touched," I say, "plus I have trust issues with men."