Zipple-baby

It's been a couple weeks since Luna came back and we were still all in disbelief that she had natural wings and could shoot plasma blasts from her mouth but we were getting used to it, she's a huge help now that she can fly and she seems happier with her wings back. If her story is true, even though I'm still skeptical about it, then there's a good reason she'd miss her wings so much. We all tried convincing her or Hiccup to take any of us to see the Spiderqueen but Luna said she and Hiccup were lucky to see it in the first place so there was little-to-no chance of spotting it a second time. She's been flying off the island on her own quite often and sometimes stays away for a couple days but she always comes back, she was away the day of the huge lightning storm and I was blinded, that wasn't fun but...at least one good thing came out of it. Hiccup and I are finally together and Luna caught us kissing as soon as she came back but promised she wouldn't tell the team, she also mentioned that her promise didn't include the dragons and laughed as she flew off. Again, still in disbelief that she can do that on her own.

We'd all heard a distressed dragon cry and we were getting ready to mount up when Luna landed outside the stables with a baby dragon in her arms.
"Uh, Luna, is that a baby Hideous Zippleback?" Hiccup asked.
"Yeah, I found him and tried calling out for his mother but none came, he's hurt so I thought I'd nurse him back to health before trying to find his mother," Luna replied.
Fishlegs spoke up, "Luna, don't you know-."
"Yes, Fishlegs, I know how mother dragons are but you forget that I can reason with them," Luna said, "I'll keep him in my hut, it's far enough away from the main base that it will be the only thing in danger if the mother Zippleback does come stampeding."
I was still getting Stormfly's saddle situated, "Well we have to go investigate a distressed dragon cry so..."
"Oh, that was me calling for the mother, I figured she would come faster if the cry sounded distressed," Luna replied.
"That was you? No way, it was too realistic, besides, you're supposedly half Night Fury, so how could you possibly replicate a different dragon call?" Snotlout scoffed in disbelief.
Luna gave him a look, "You question a girl who is half dragon when all of you, especially Fishlegs, can replicate dragon calls just fine?"
Fishlegs looked proud at the compliment and Snotlout just muttered for her to shut up like he usually does when others are right.
"Aww, it's a mini Barf and Belch!" Ruffnut smiled and reached out to the baby dragon only to be snapped at, "Whoa! Hey, now look here, mister!"
Luna giggled, "He's still completely wild, Ruff, he's not going to let you pet him just like that," she said then noticed too late that the baby Zippleback had released a bit of gas in her face right before igniting it. The smoke cleared and Luna sighed softly, "I should have expected that...you're a Zippleback..." she looked down at the dragon then smiled, "You're lucky you're cute and that I refuse to leave an injured dragon behind, otherwise I'd put you right back where I found you."
Tuffnut laughed a little, "Hey, Luna, you got a little something like, all over your face."
"Thanks, Tuff, I didn't notice," Luna said sarcastically, "Well, I'm gonna take this guy back to my hut and clean up my face, I'll be there if you need me," she spread her wings and got ready to take off but instead smirked and swiped off a bit of soot from her own face just to smear it on Ruffnut's before flying away with a laugh.
Ruffnut was taken by surprise so she only reacted after Luna flew off, "Oh, I'm gonna get you back for that!" Ruffnut shouted then laughed and wiped the soot off her cheek.