Little Melody

Luna rode behind me on Toothless' back as we flew back to the Edge.
"Please tell me you're not bringing that thing back with us," I say, refering to the sleeping baby Death Song she was holding.
"I'm not bringing it back with us," she says.
"You're just saying that because I told you to, aren't you?" I ask.
She giggles behind me, "Sorry, but this little one is so cute and quiet," she says.
"Yeah but when it wakes up it will be screaming its head off," I say.
"Unless I keep her calm," she says, "I'm the dragon girl, remember?"
"Why do I feel like you won't take no for an answer?"
"Because it's true."
I sigh and we soon land, we jump off of Toothless before going our own ways. I almost immediately get tackled by everyone else who wanted to know what happened.
"Whoa, calm down. I'll tell you guys everything," I say then start telling them what happened.
"We flew to Berk and I nearly lost my hearing from all the screaming dragons. Everyone swarmed my dad and I while Luna backed away then started to sing to one of the baby Death Songs, calming it down. It went and gathered all the others then she sang to them and made all the dragons fly away from Berk. All except for one that she brought here, oh and I had to save Gustav from getting his arms chopped off from trying to hug Luna."
"She's the dragon whisperer, this is so cool that we have someone like her on our team!" Fishlegs says.
"Well she's not really part of the team, I never asked her," I say.
"We should go ask her," Astrid says.
"What? Why? We have plenty of people already," Snotlout says.
"You're just saying that because you're jealous of her," Tuffnut says.
"That's ridiculous! Why would I be jealous of her?" Snotlout says defensively.
"I don't know, guys, I don't think she'd join," Heather says, "She seems to just want to go home."
"We are kind of holding her against her will," Ruffnut says.
"We are not holding her against her will! Guys, look, she can go home anytime she wants, she just has to ask if she wants help," I say.
Toothless walks off, probably to find Luna.