Mystery Girl

I had woken up to a giant dragon in my face! I didn't even think about what was going on, I just jumped out the window and ran as fast as I could....after screaming at the top of my lungs. I ran through bushes and climbed cliffs to get away from the dragons that were everywhere.
"Okay, Deadly Nadder, Night Terror," I scream and change direction as a dragon appears in front of me, "Changewing! The only thing I know how to deal with is a Night Fury, why couldn't this island be like mine!?"
I run into a small cave and hide there, softly panting as I hold my chest and shake.
"Think of home, Sylva is probably waiting for me to bring back fish, which I'm not going to for a while because I'm Thor-Knows-Where! Calm down, calm down, she has enough fish to last her at least two and a half weeks, maybe three if she rations the huge swordfish over a few days," I talk to myself in an attempt to calm myself down. "I'm on an island full of dragons I've only ever heard about, I don't know if I can talk to them like I did with the dragons on my island."
A huge shadow suddenly flies by and I yelp before clamping a hand over my mouth. The shadow lands on the ledge outside the cave then a dragon lands.
"Night Fury," I mutter under my breath then hear footsteps.
"Did you hear that, bud?" a voice asks then gets closer.
I gulp and hope this works, I make a growling noise deep in my throat and I see the Night Fury start to shake its head.
"Whoa, bud, what's wrong? I've never seen you like this," the voice says.
I stop and cough a bit, attracting the attention of the voice so I pull out my bladed boomerang.

"Hey, I know you're in here, my name's Hiccup. You don't have to be afraid," the boy comes into view.
I back up against the cave wall, "S-stay back! You and your d-dragon!" I say, threatening with my boomerang.
He stops and puts his hands up, "C-calm down now, wouldn't want to do anything rash."
I shake badly, "Leave me alone, I don't even want to be here!"
He backs up then sits on the ground like me, "Okay, how about you take a deep breath and tell me what happened, all me and my friends know is that you washed up on our beach along with a broken raft."
I relax a little then wince and drop my weapon to clutch my arm in pain.
"Are you alright?" Hiccup asks and moves a little closer.
"I'm fine, don't come near me," I say, "I was out fishing when a storm hit near my island, lightning struck my raft and destroyed it. I blacked out after that so I can't remember what happened."
"I'm so sorry to hear that, your family must be so worried about you."
"I don't have any family, just my cat that lives with me on my island, no one else lives there except for some dragons that leave me alone most of the time."
"Come back to the outpost with me, you must be starving," he stands up.
"I'm more comfortable here," I say and grab my boomerang again.