Berserker Visit

I was flying around with Stormfly early in the morning before Astrid even woke up, I woke up in the middle of the night with all this energy, I tried getting Hookfang up but he ignored me, thankfully Stormfly was more than happy to play and fly with me. We spent a good half hour "facing off" in the dome before deciding to fly a bit. I noticed Astrid had woken up though so I flew back to her hut with Stormfly in tow.

"Luna, you're up early," Astrid commented.
"I've been up since the middle of the night, I couldn't sleep so I flew around a bit before deciding I wanted to play, Stormfly happily played with me a bit while you were asleep," I said.
"Oh, well Stormfly and I usually go on patrol when I wake up, if you're up for it, you're welcome to come with us," Astrid yawned and stretched.
"Sure, joining you girls for patrol couldn't hurt," I said and so Astrid got Stormfly's saddle on and we went off on patrol around the island. Not five minutes into patrol, I saw something on the horizon, "Astrid? What tribe has a Skrill as their seal?"
"Berserker, why?" Astrid asked, she couldn't see it.
"There's a Berserker ship heading for the Edge, what should we do?" I asked.
"Is there a dragon flying along with the ship?" Astrid asked.
I looked a bit closer, "Two, Razorwhip and Triple Stryke...is that Sleuther? And the Razorwhip is Windshear," I stopped and flew in place, "There's Heather too but who is that riding Sleuther?"
"Dagur," Astrid answered, "While you were gone once, we were attacked and Dagur was here, he and the Berserker tribe are all friends so we go greet them and see if they need anything." She paused and looked at me, "Uh, I...I don't know how they'll react to a girl with natural dragon wings, maybe you should head back."
I crossed my arms, "No, I'm not afraid, whatever their reactions may be, I'll deal with them."

We decided to head back together and wake the others before waiting for the guests to arrive, Hiccup and Fishlegs both suggested I hide but I refused and stayed with them as the Triple Stryke and Razorwhip landed, the ship docked at the docks.

"Brother!" the guy on Sleuther, apparently Dagur, jumped off and pulled Hiccup into an uncomfortable looking hug, "It's good to see you again."
"I-It's good to see you too, what are you doing here though?" Hiccup asked and attempted to block me from Dagur's view but he saw me anyway.
"Uh, is it just me or does that girl have wings?" Dagur looked around at the others.
"My name is Luna, and yes, I do have wings," I stood with my arms crossed.
"Luna," Heather approached and I relaxed a bit, "Calm down, this is my brother, Dagur, just don't get too close. Um...the wings, is that one of Hiccup's flight suit things?" she asked.
I shook them out, "No, they're mine, real and powerful," I glanced at Dagur as I mentioned powerful and Heather placed her hands on my shoulders.
"Calm down, he's not going to hurt you if you don't seem like a threat," Heather said but Dagur was walking over so I growled and quickly flew up, out of range of any melee weapons.
Ruffnut ran over to Dagur, "Whoa, whoa, buddy, back up, you're scaring her," she said, "she doesn't really like strangers, or men, or strange men and you fit all three categories."
"How is she doing that?" Dagur looked to Hiccup then back up at me, "How is she flying?"
I growled, I didn't like the vibe he gave off so I stayed in the air, away from him.
"It's a long story that she probably doesn't want recounted right now, she can fly, let's move on," Hiccup said.
"I'm half dragon, that's how," I stayed tense, I trusted him even less than a dragon hunter.
"Oh, well that actually makes sense, the proof is right there," he said and seemed to calm.
I flew over to Fishlegs and hid behind him, still growling deep in my throat, Fishlegs told me to calm down and take deep breaths so I did but I was so defensive that I shot a plasma blast when I breathed out and it made everyone jump back, even me.
"Hey, hey, it's alright, no need to be tense," Fishlegs said then Ruffnut came over and held out her hand with her palm towards me.
"It's alright, girl, Dagur's not gonna hurt you, Luna, we'll make sure of it so just calm down," she said softly.
"Ruffnut, she's not gonna-," he cut himself off as I smiled and closed my eyes before lightly pressing my face against Ruffnut's palm.
I purred and reached up to grab her hand then I just held it as I stepped forward to rest my head on her shoulder, calming down when I felt her arms wrap around me. "Thanks, Ruff, you always know how to calm me."
"Wow...I am strangely impressed by how that actually worked," Hiccup said.
"You act way to much like a dragon," Snotlout huffed, "It's weird."
I shot a plasma blast at his feet and he jumped back into Hookfang who threw his rider into the barrel stack as he gave a shout of "Hookfang!"