Luna Is Gone?!

"Hiccup! Hiccup, she's gone! I can't find her anywhere!" Astrid shouts as she goes running into Hiccup's hut.
He yawns and sits up, "Astrid, it is way to early in the morning to be shouting," he says, "What happened?"
"Luna is gone! Stormfly and I went on our morning patrol around the island and I went to check on Luna but she wasn't anywhere to be found," Astrid says.
"What?!" he quickly gets up, "W-where do you think she could have gone? We don't have any boats, that baby Death Song is to small for her to ride, and she sent Sizzler away after we arrived on Berk yesterday."
There's a loud, excited shout from outside then Snotlout runs in.
"Did I just hear you say that she's gone?" he asked.
"Yes but we have to find her, to make sure she's okay," Hiccup says.
"Why can't we just leave her be? She's finally out of our hair," Snotlout argues.
"Because someone could have taken her, she could be in danger," Astrid says.
There's a yawn over by Toothless and he unwrap his wings to reveal the very person they were all talking about.
"You guys are so loud, I'm right here," Luna says, "I got cold and Toothless was sleep walking so I led him back here and kinda fell asleep with him last night."
Hiccup and Astrid sigh in relief but Snotlout grumbles and trudges out. Luna cradles Melody close and smiles, the little dragon softly hums and she hums back.
"You really have her trained well," Hiccup says.
"Melody and me kind of connect, sometimes I don't even have to sing to her to tell her what she needs to do, she just does it," she says.
"Is she bigger from the last time I saw her?" Astrid asks.
"It takes about one to two weeks for a Death Song to be fully grown, so they grow pretty fast. Melody just needs about three to ten more days until she's fully grown," Luna says.
"You know a lot about dragons, maybe even more than Hiccup," Astrid comments.
"Let's not get too ahead of ourselves, Luna only knows about as much as her father wrote down, meanwhile I have been studying the dragon eye," Hiccup says.
Luna stands up, "What do you know about Toothless, a Night Fury?"
"Well he blasts plasma, not fire, he prefers mackrel over cod, extremely susceptible to dragon root, 6 shot limit, and he has retractable teeth. He is extremely moody sometimes," Toothless hits Hiccup in the head with his tail, "Ow! Thank you, you just proved my point."
"You missed one thing," Luna says then presses on a spot on the back of Toothless' neck, making his spines split. "They can split their spines for better maneuverability," she says.
"Bud, did you know about this?" Hiccup asks.
Toothless pants softly and lets his tongue hang out as he smiles his toothless grin.
"It's official, she knows more than you," Astrid says.